Score Predictions & Match Thread: England v Hungary | Page 2 | Vital Football

Score Predictions & Match Thread: England v Hungary

Those who seem to want Sourhgate out, be careful what you wish for. Best tournament record as an England manager, judge him by the performance in the ridiculously timed, stupidly located corrupt FIFA World Cup.

Whilst I appreciate your optimism, to me Southgate has totally lost the plot; he is somewhat clueless. One name; Grealish. Enough said.

Those who seem to want Sourhgate out, be careful what you wish for. Best tournament record as an England manager, judge him by the performance in the ridiculously timed, stupidly located corrupt FIFA World Cup.

You can hardly blame people for being ****ing embarrassed by the absolute **** on display tonight. I have always supported his idea of bringing the younger players through, and it has clearly worked in three tournaments so far, but what is this total and utter **** now?

The post match stuff on tv is more embarrassing than the game.
Crap about coming off a long season and being fatigued. Do these idiots think the Hungarian lads have been on a 6 week Caribbean cruise?
Of course these games shouldn't be taking place now. But, FFS it doesn't only affect our delicate souls.

Southgate is lucky in the sense that there are only 2 games between now and the start of the World Cup.

Had there been more games, and subsequently more time for a new manager to implement his own ideas, I think he’d have gone.

Shite.

Pity we can’t clone Pep isn’t it?

Like him or loathe him, we are stuck with Southgate I fear as I can’t think of any other Englishman, to take over? Graham Potter perhaps?

Pity we can’t clone Pep isn’t it?

Like him or loathe him, we are stuck with Southgate I fear as I can’t think of any other Englishman, to take over? Graham Potter perhaps?

Southgate’s record of losing important knock-out cup competitions compares pretty favourably to Pep’s.

I had no idea there was a series of national matches.

Being honest I have no interest in the national football team. I can’t tell you who plays for them and which teams they play for. I have the entire set of the World Cup Italia 90 and euro 96 coins but really after that I lost interest.

I have found less and less interest in watching them as I have got older same for any other team that’s not Lincoln city.

I do watch the World Cup and euros but to be honest I prefer to watch the other teams then England.

If Gareth Bale is wales golf Real Madrid I think I am just Lincoln City. I do look out for the scores of the local teams to Lincoln and to where I live now but that’s just passing.

To be fair the team was absolutely nowhere near the best team we could of put out although some of them playing would of been in that best team.

Saka, Bellingham, Gallagher, Bowen, Phillips were awful but the most confusing selection for me was playing James at left back??!
As if there are no other left footed left backs to choose from when he already knows what he will get from James who is a right back and only a right back, he doesn't need to play at left back.

Overall a very poor team selection from the manager and an even worse performance although you have to except that he does need to look at lads who ordinarily wouldn't make the first eleven but are part of the squad.

I had no idea there was a series of national matches.

Being honest I have no interest in the national football team. I can’t tell you who plays for them and which teams they play for. I have the entire set of the World Cup Italia 90 and euro 96 coins but really after that I lost interest.

I have found less and less interest in watching them as I have got older same for any other team that’s not Lincoln city.

I do watch the World Cup and euros but to be honest I prefer to watch the other teams then England.

If Gareth Bale is wales golf Real Madrid I think I am just Lincoln City. I do look out for the scores of the local teams to Lincoln and to where I live now but that’s just passing.
I have to agree with you. Although I spread to have no interest in Premier League and yo a certain extent championship. Getting older has an effect as you say , my footballing roots are in SE London, namely Bromley and Millwall. Age has deffo an influence