Score Predictions & Match Thread: England v Croatia | Page 3 | Vital Football

Score Predictions & Match Thread: England v Croatia

Phillips has been excellent so far! Playing more as a box to box midfielder than an all out defensive one.

Thought it was pretty poor to be honest sounds like the pundits have watched a different game to me as both goalkeepers have barely had a save to make.

Good start but down to walking pace by half time. Mind you I was blowing out of my arse just getting up out of my seat in the garden earlier so difficult to play at 90mph for the whole time

With Phillips playing so well Rice looks a spare part, but Croatia so poor that might be a consequence, need to keep Modric and rest of their midfield quiet. Grealish for Rice - bold or foolhardy?

Annoying to hear our crowd adopt this European habit of booing when the opposition has possession, I do hope it doesn't catch on at club level.

There appears to be a lot of people in the crowd that don't have to wear a mask...

Good result against an ageing but still good Croatian team. Should set themselves up for the Scots on Friday where a win will put them into the last 16