Score Prediction - Millers Away At Swansea | Vital Football

Score Prediction - Millers Away At Swansea

herringthorpe

Alert Team
Staff member
The Millers travel to Swansea on Saturday - but what will the score be?

SCORING

Ten Points for the correct score prediction
Five Points for predicting the correct result eg you have the home team to win 3-1 and they win 1-0
Three Points for predicting the correct Millers Score
Two Points for predicting the Oppositions score

Predictions in for 2.30pm on Saturday please!

I think the score will be ......................... nothing, ha-ha

Swansea City .. 0 . 0 .. Rotherham United

Nice one, digger - except for the weather.
Yes, poor thing's as nervous as hell.
It's an ex-breeding dog from a puppy farm, and (understandably) doesnt trust humans.
You can tell she WANTS to come to us, but turns and runs as soon as we turn and look at her.
She's taken to our other two dogs though, and even if she never fully trusts my partner and myself, at least we're giving her a better life than she's had in the past.

The weather was quite scary actually - rain was that heavy we could hardly see - especially once we reached the motorways - bout half way back up.

Both yourselves and Boro lost today
:(

Yes, poor thing's as nervous as hell.
It's an ex-breeding dog from a puppy farm, and (understandably) doesnt trust humans.
You can tell she WANTS to come to us, but turns and runs as soon as we turn and look at her.
She's taken to our other two dogs though, and even if she never fully trusts my partner and myself, at least we're giving her a better life than she's had in the past.

The weather was quite scary actually - rain was that heavy we could hardly see - especially once we reached the motorways - bout half way back up.

Both yourselves and Boro lost today
:(

Saw the pen against you as it went in on Sky - prob was a pen, yes?

The score was

SWANSEA 1 ROTHERHAM 0 - and could have been worse I think

I make this - no ten points to give out as no-one predicted the correct score

8 points will go to DIGGER for saying it would be a win for the Swans and the Millers wouldn't score

AX gets 5 points for saying it would be a Swans win

3 points are off to NEZ who correctly said the Millers wouldn't score

with 2 points for saying that the Swans would get one goal off to MERRY, MILLIE, MILLER4LIFE and SIXPENCE

BUT PLEASE check I've got this right!