Score Prediction - Millers Away At Reading | Vital Football

Score Prediction - Millers Away At Reading

herringthorpe

Alert Team
Staff member
Rotherham make the long trip to the Madejski Stadium on Saturday but what will the score be?

SCORING

Ten Points for the correct score prediction
Five Points for predicting the correct result eg you have the home team to win 3-1 and they win 1-0
Three Points for predicting the correct Millers Score
Two Points for predicting the Oppositions score

Prediction in for 2.30pm on Saturday please!

As we know the score was

READING 3 ROTHERHAM 0 (boohoo)

So I make it that there are no 10 points to give out this time but NEZ gets 8 points for say Reading would win and the Millers wouldn't score and 5 points are off to DIGGER who said that Reading would win and score three times. Well Done both! (Though wish you'd been wrong!)

BUT PLEASE Check I've got this right

AND Don't forget we play on Wednesday this week

Last edited:
Decent side are Reading - it was always gonna be tough yesterday.

I was disappointed the other week when we'd drawn 0-0 with em, til i saw that actually we were the first (and still only) team to take any points of them at all this season.

Decent side are Reading - it was always gonna be tough yesterday.

I was disappointed the other week when we'd drawn 0-0 with em, til i saw that actually we were the first (and still only) team to take any points of them at all this season.

To be honest Digger we took them apart for much of the game - but we can't put the ball in the net. But, in the end, their quality shone through. And when they can fetch Joao off the bench then you know you are probably in trouble!

To be honest Digger we took them apart for much of the game - but we can't put the ball in the net. But, in the end, their quality shone through. And when they can fetch Joao off the bench then you know you are probably in trouble!
Isn't it annoying when you dominate a game , but get nowt from it?
Suppose it evens out though when you can get a 'smash and grab' 3 points though.

Caz I've only just seen the update.
I thought it was an extra 3 points for predicting the Millers score and not for predicting the opponents score??

"Ten Points for the correct score prediction
Five Points for predicting the correct result eg you have the home team to win 3-1 and they win 1-0
Three Points for predicting the correct Millers Score
Two Points for predicting the Oppositions score "

:sorry: