Score Prediction - Millers At Home To Luton | Vital Football

Score Prediction - Millers At Home To Luton

herringthorpe

Alert Team
Staff member
The Millers welcome the Hatter to the New York Stadium on Wednesday night but what will the score be?

SCORING

Ten Points for the correct score prediction
Five Points for predicting the correct result eg you have the home team to win 3-1 and they win 1-0
Three Points for predicting the correct Millers Score
Two Points for predicting the Oppositions score

Predictions in for 7pm on Wednesday please!

We haven't done very well against Luton at home in the past - but they haven't been to the NYS before so

Rotherham 2 Luton 1

We should beat Luton, we all know that, but until we cut the defensive mistakes out I can see us continuing to concede goals that will stop us from collecting all three points. Therefore I will go for the draw, and a score draw at that ....

Rotherham United .. 2 .. 2 .. Luton Town

(but once again I would love it if I was totally wrong, ha-ha)

The score was
Rotherham 0 Luton 1 (sigh, moan, grumble, sigh)

Nobody actually thought Luton would win (we all must have had our rose tinted specs on) and everyone thought the Millers would score (yes, well.....)

So for saying that Luton would get one goal 2 points are going to DIGGER, MILLER4LIFE, AX, SIXPENCE and CAZ

But please make sure I've got this right!

The score was
Rotherham 0 Luton 1 (sigh, moan, grumble, sigh)

Nobody actually thought Luton would win (we all must have had our rose tinted specs on) and everyone thought the Millers would score (yes, well.....)

So for saying that Luton would get one goal 2 points are going to DIGGER, MILLER4LIFE, AX, SIXPENCE and CAZ

But please make sure I've got this right!
Believe it or not i was going to put 0-1 but I did put my rose tinted specs on & said 1-0, i can’t actually see a Bobby Williamson amongst our forwards.

Believe it or not i was going to put 0-1 but I did put my rose tinted specs on & said 1-0, i can’t actually see a Bobby Williamson amongst our forwards.

No, we don't have forwards like Hot Shot Bobby anymore do we. Someone who waits around the area for titbits. I'd be happy for someone who could shoot straight to be honest!