Score Prediction - Millers At Home To Forest (23 Feb 2021) | Vital Football

Score Prediction - Millers At Home To Forest (23 Feb 2021)

herringthorpe

Alert Team
Staff member
The Millers take on Nottingham Forest at the New York Stadium on Tuesday night but what will the score be?

SCORING

Ten Points for the correct score prediction
Five Points for predicting the correct result eg you have the home team to win 3-1 and they win 1-0
Three Points for predicting the correct Millers Score
Two Points for predicting the Oppositions Score

PREDICTIONS IN FOR 7.30pm on Tuesday please!

It's an absolute certain draw this one (and now I've put that it won't be ha-ha)

Rotherham United .. 0 .. Nottingham Forest .. 0 .. :slap:

The Result was ROTHERHAM UNITED 0-1 NOTTINGHAM FOREST (blah)

Nobody thought Forest were going to win so no ten or five points to give out but

3 points will be going to NEZ who correctly said the Millers would get no goals

and for saying Forest would score one 2 points are off to DIGGER, MERRY, MV, AX,, MILLIE and MILLER4LIFE

BUT PLEASE Check I've got this right!

I don't mind when my predictions are wrong, I can put up with that, but when a stupid referee's/linesman's decision costs us a point (AND my 0-0 prediction), then it's just not on. This is happening more and more this season and it's really getting to me. What's the point putting all that effort into a game just for a stupid decision to be given, or in this case (offside) not given ? My love for the game is disappearing with every passing game.

I don't mind when my predictions are wrong, I can put up with that, but when a stupid referee's/linesman's decision costs us a point (AND my 0-0 prediction), then it's just not on. This is happening more and more this season and it's really getting to me. What's the point putting all that effort into a game just for a stupid decision to be given, or in this case (offside) not given ? My love for the game is disappearing with every passing game.

To be honest, Nez, haven't we always complained about the linesman/refs decision. If only we'd got VAR in the Championship . . .