Schumacher in Critical Condition | Vital Football

Schumacher in Critical Condition

v1ll4f4n

Vital Reserves Team
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-25545993

Taken a fall at a ski resort and apparently in a very bad way. Hopefully he is ok.

Yeah, saw it on the BBC news.

Apparently he got up and walked away when he went over and banged his head.... he was wearing a crash helmet. Then he went to a local clinic but then had to go a hospital in Grenoble.

Just got in and I am really shocked and worried. I'm a big F1 fan, and Shuey was always the guy I didn't want to like, but did - same as Vettel really, I don't like them, but there is no getting away that they are a cut above the rest.

Hope this all turns out OK, will be numb if he doesn't pull through.

On another note, I am taking the kids skiing in Feb for the first time. I have been umming and arring about the necessity for helmets, as, my thought was, you won't be going fast enough on the green slopes to actually need them.

Then this happens, and it makes you think are they any good anyway ?

Not looking good is it.
Shame they all seem to have this need to live on the edge of everything , I guess that is why he was so good .
A few F1 drivers have been killed doing other dangerous things , Skiing off piste is dangerous even for a bloke like him who has probably been doing it all his life being German.
Apparently early reports claim he wasn't wearing a helmet , later ones say he was

never been a fan of him , though i don't think anyone can fault how good this man was at his profession.

Really hope he pulls through this...

He wasn't even skiing, as such. He had gone to help a friend up and fell hitting his head on a stone. Mad mad mad

F1 champion Michael Schumacher has left hospital in Grenoble and is no longer in a coma, his family says.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-27868787

Brilliant news! :4: :7: :98:

All a bit confusing this because I was reading just the other day that he was still in a coma and that hope was fading for him.Then he had woke from the coma and gone home but now it seems that he has moved hospitals.But really hope everything is going well for him of course.

Apparently he's now at a Rehab. clinic. He can hear voices, is responding to touches and recognising his wife and children so it's looking promising for him. What quality of life he finishes up with remains to be seen.

Yeah that has to be the worry Pride personally I wouldn't be able to take being paralysed but having said that was watching programme about Eubank and he met up with Michael Watson and I was amazed to see him walking and talking who I thought was totally knackered so just show's how far medical science has come it was brilliant to see.

Pride of Lions - 16/6/2014 20:07

Apparently he's now at a Rehab. clinic. He can hear voices, is responding to touches and recognising his wife and children so it's looking promising for him. What quality of life he finishes up with remains to be seen.

If he'd done the above within a few days of the accident I would agree with the "looking promising for him" but it's been a long time, as far as my understanding of head trauma goes, if it's taken him this long to reach that stage I'm afraid it's not looking promising at all, obviously I hope I'm way off, but don't get your hopes up, I seriously doubt that he'll ever lead anything life a normal life again.

Fingers crossed for him.