Scary jobs | Vital Football

Scary jobs

G

I came across this video on youtube of a workmans life who have to climb towers to fix the beacons at the very top OMG i got vertigo watching this im being serious it sends you giddy,

[youtube=yCYZZPwJr_c]

Post any jobs that amazing people do for a living that me or you would be scared to do, these blokes above deserve a medal wow
:10:

Yeah agree mate Nurses aswell etc but i mean scary jobs as in extra ordinary type of thing, oh im confused now what these jobs are called man ;)

Paramedics firemen and the police: They are scary jobs Clive. They aren't for the fainthearted in this day & age what they have to deal with

Agree KK the ones we take for granted, just meant types of jobs extraordinary tbh like that job above scary

Just watched that. Crazy! Wow. I do wonder why they don't just use a helicopter to get up there?

Frankus - 30/10/2013 23:59

Just watched that. Crazy! Wow. I do wonder why they don't just use a helicopter to get up there?

Heres one with a helicopter...

[youtube=FGoaXZwFlJ4]

[youtube=lcjhjna9jZE]

My Cousin is in the RAF, and his job is climbing the signal masts for repairs and maintenance. He says it's not scary at all, just that some people can deal with working at heights. I'm not sure I could do it.

I love the old pictures of the builders of the early Skyscrapers in NY. They just stroll about on the girders like it was a walk in the Park.

Yeah frank i thought the same mate LOL maybe its cos its windy i just dunno or i thought they could have a parachute tbh to get down or in case they slipped, how they climb back down it i will never know :10: :10:

Barney dude you wouldn't catch me cleaning windows in new york, ffs i cringe watching my mrs hang out the window to clean the window upstairs let alone a sky scraper ffs lol

Heath dude i get your cousen thinks its just a job but by god you have to have some balls to go up them heights, my head spins just watching video's of them going up them things lol, and i always used to feel a bit of vertigo looking at them old pics of blokes carrying scaffolding on there shoulders ffs how did they balance aswell as walk about on a tiny gerder amazing.

mike_field - 7/11/2013 00:45

I thought this was going to be a thread about scary hand....

Trust you Mike to have sexuel references on the brain :19:

CDX_EIRE - 31/10/2013 00:55

Heres one with a helicopter...

[youtube=FGoaXZwFlJ4]

[youtube=lcjhjna9jZE]

I couldn't do these jobsdude no way, i would have heart attack for sure, proper coward when it comes to heights :10: :10: :10: :10: