Scarf Time | Page 2 | Vital Football

Scarf Time

Or this from when Halifax signed him:

http://www.theshaymen.net/ipb/index.php?/topic/13680-elliott-whitehouse-superb-signing/

Quotes from the Nuneaton Board.

"Right, Whitehouse has gone. He scored more goals than pretty much any of our other players, he got assists, he dictated the pace of games, he linked play between defence and attack, kept possession. Yeah, he did everything."

"The BIG attribute IMO of Whitehouse what his physical strength. Not many players his age or younger will have that. One reason Rooney burst on the scene so young."

"You're right re: physical strength, it does make him seriously stand out. It's gonna be very difficult to replace him but these lads have gotta stand up and be counted now."

danimps21 - 20/10/2016 15:19

Nice to see the cowleys are a factor to us getting these good players

I think it's one area where a manager can make a huge difference. You couldn't really have seen Moyses or Holdsworth signing these players, could you?

Having said that, the Cowleys definitely have a better budget than previous managers in the Conference.

NottyImp - 20/10/2016 16:45

danimps21 - 20/10/2016 15:19

Nice to see the cowleys are a factor to us getting these good players

I think it's one area where a manager can make a huge difference. You couldn't really have seen Moyses or Holdsworth signing these players, could you?

Having said that, the Cowleys definitely have a better budget than previous managers in the Conference.

I think we can trust them to spend the budget more wisely than their predecessors, their track record so far suggests so, and have a resale value.
UTI.

Impartiality - 20/10/2016 14:07

On the bench Saturday or straight into the team?

Is he cup tied?

I think lessons will have been learnt from Champion and he will be eased in

They've help improve their budget themselves by putting 7/800 people on the average crowd, selling Margetts and getting us into the 1st round of the cup, all helps.