Scally’s Letter is Here... | Vital Football

Scally’s Letter is Here...

Trev_GFC

Vital 1st Team Regular

The sounding out of possible guest tickets for season ticket holders to make up for games missed or will miss.

No news of capacity but toilets may or may not be open. Conflicts with the ‘get there early to get an ok seat’ message! Temperature checks, no store (for good?) to be replaced by smaller outlets and a greater online presence.

Fabled e-tickets gets another mention.

Considering vouchers or guest tickets for the games you have/will be missing is the right thing to me. It just should’ve been sounded out months earlier to avoid fans feeling poorly treated/brushed aside. This shouldn’t happen with both a Chairman & Chief Exec in the org chart.

Guest tickets for games missed is pointless. How does that help a season ticket holder? Guess it will be 5 games cost written off but for 2 of us, me and my daughter, that’s about £140 wasted. Even for the new season the “free” ifollow saving £10 a game will really be costing the 2 of us £30 to watch in reality.

Guest tickets potential increase revenue, as well as the atmosphere and feel-good factor of larger crowds. But vouchers for food/drink/merchandise/away travel would’ve been other options, though potential a greater risk of lost revenue?

Edit - I’ve just realised Mark’s ‘Shipping Forecast’ post is a discussion about this update. We might as well ignore this thread and continue on there.

Season Ticket holders will be able to take their own prawn sarnies, packet of munchies and a flask of Rosie. Bit like the tailgate parties outside NFL grounds, but this will be inside - no more than four to a tailgate though.

Guest tickets potential increase revenue, as well as the atmosphere and feel-good factor of larger crowds. But vouchers for food/drink/merchandise/away travel would’ve been other options, though potential a greater risk of lost revenue?

Edit - I’ve just realised Mark’s ‘Shipping Forecast’ post is a discussion about this update. We might as well ignore this thread and continue on there.
I can't find that thread any more. Anyone know why or is it me being special again?