Scally | Page 4 | Vital Football

Scally

But that page of "evidence" doesn't demonstrate the club is £10m plus in debt. It doesn't mention any numbers at all.

The club was issued with the same document the previous year too and someone sent off a letter and the intent to close down was cancelled at Companies House. Your "evidence" is merely a reminder to do some filing before a certain date.
Idiot, I took one piece of correspondence out of a number of documents relating to GFC Holdings. You'd understand more if you took a look too.

Idiot, I took one piece of correspondence out of a number of documents relating to GFC Holdings. You'd understand more if you took a look too.

Yeah, but that one piece of correspondence has no relevance to your claim that the club has debt of over £10m. In order for you to make that claim then you must have seen that figure in the main set of accounts somewhere.

Your responses suggest you know you have been making factual statements without proof and you are trying to save face by first deflecting the issue by posting up irrelevant documents and then asking other people to try and find evidence to back you up.

What are the main set of accounts ffs? GFC Ltd is owned by GFC Holdings until recently which also owned Priestfield Developments. There are at least three companies in the GFC group. I'm posting stuff direct from the Companies House website - nothing is irrelevant. ****!

Isn't it always the same. The fag end of the season and suddenly we have acquired a large debt again This happens every few years as if there is a desire to see us go broke or more likely see Paul Scally fail. There is nothing any of us can do about the financial situation except not buy tickets. Scally has kept this club solvent over the years taking what should be considered a fair wage for the size of company he is runs. Let's hope he sell in the near future, but meanwhile get off his back.

Isn't it always the same. The fag end of the season and suddenly we have acquired a large debt again This happens every few years as if there is a desire to see us go broke or more likely see Paul Scally fail. There is nothing any of us can do about the financial situation except not buy tickets. Scally has kept this club solvent over the years taking what should be considered a fair wage for the size of company he is runs. Let's hope he sell in the near future, but meanwhile get off his back.
I would replace the term large debt with short-term cash flow shortfall.