Scally has spoken | Vital Football

Scally has spoken

markinkent

Vital Football Hero
Letter from the leader on the website.

Interesting reading. no mention of ticket refunds but he's working on schemes where you can give him money. I kid you not !.

I need to read it again to digest it fully.

Hmmm. A crowd funding scheme - what the hell is that? Then there is talk of a bond. Knowing GFC it will be more like James Bond or bloody Brooke Bond.

I just read the letter and, in fairness to PS, it didn’t really come across as begging.
Me too, he mentioned s that he'd had many offers of help and that he'd be back in touch.
I'm guessing many offers would have been in the shape of services rather than cash donations (although they were mentioned)

I always feel a little breathless after reading the chairman's missives. You get to the end of the sentence..... and it starts up again, and again. Phew.

In general sounds positive, good. If people have been offering money we can't blame him for trying but I hope they get some recognition.

Where has all the one and two year season ticket money gone?

Why has Scally not outlined his plan for the refunds ST holder are entitled to?

Typical of the man.

IF he announced he was taking a significant pay cut i would be more sympathetic.

Typical of the man.

IF he announced he was taking a significant pay cut i would be more sympathetic.

You should email the club for the answers.
There's no point in asking us lot , especially since we've lost so much expertise recently.

So
You should email the club for the answers.
There's no point in asking us lot , especially since we've lost so much expertise recently.
Sometimes you are funny but lets give the WK stuff a miss for a while. The man has been punished so let's move on.

I think it might be quite alright for him to give ST holders the opportunity to gift the balance of their ST's to the club, stressing no problem if they want a refund of part or all. I'd get my own 3 percent or more cut in early on any pitch I was going to make. And I'd earmark any funding request for particular purposes -not the general budget.

Typical of the man.

I understand the concern but is Scally any different from any other chairmen in terms of refunds? My guess is that he couldn’t commit to anything without knowing when the season would resume.