Scab County v Chezzy 4pm ko | Page 2 | Vital Football

Scab County v Chezzy 4pm ko

Torquay 4 Scab County 2 after extra time.They're waiting for the winner of Stockport v Monkey hangers on Sunday to play in the final to see who goes up to league 2.UTB

We've got enough south coast and north west clubs in the league so fingers crossed for Hartlepool. It's one of those clubs like Grimsby and Carlisle, small towns but good catchment areas to pull in enough fans to be a successful league club.

We've got enough south coast and north west clubs in the league so fingers crossed for Hartlepool. It's one of those clubs like Grimsby and Carlisle, small towns but good catchment areas to pull in enough fans to be a successful league club.

I remember them bringing a f u cking army to a cup game at The Lane.....

Stockport are my tip they’ve been on fire 2nd half of season and I think finished top scorers in the league (may be wrong on that so don’t hold me to it)
Well I’m glad I dint put any money on em
hoping hartlepool win and get a northern side back in the league but whoever wins it will be an established name that’s back

Someone at sky will be happy whether it’s him or hells bells we’ll have to wait and see

Someone at sky will be happy whether it’s him or hells bells we’ll have to wait and see

Seeing Stellings pain live on TV as they slid out the league is something I think we could all connect with. Helen would have been well up my choice of companion for the evening, 20 years ago. She still would be to be fair. Who would have thought that a pampered and monied existence would let you keep your looks, eh?

Hartlepool for me.

I see Michael Doyle has packed up playing and is taking on the assistant manager's job at Scab County.Good luck Doyler lad.UTB