Man City v Burnley 4-0
Newcastle United v Crystal Palace 3-2
Stoke City v Bournemouth 2-1
Swansea City v Leicester City 0-1
Southampton v West Brom 2-0

Sunday 22nd October
Everton v Arsenal 1-1
Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool 2-1

Read more: http://www.newcastle.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=34793&posts=2#ixzz4w24gxBl4

Chelsea v Watford  2-2
Huddersfield v Man United 1-2
Man City v Burnley 3-0
Newcastle United v Crystal Palace 1-1
Stoke City v Bournemouth 1-2
Swansea City v Leicester City 1-0
Southampton v West Brom 1-1

Sunday 22nd October 
Everton v Arsenal 1- 2
Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool 2-1

Read more: http://www.newcastle.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=34793&posts=5#ixzz4w7Gnw257

Saturday 21st October
Chelsea 2 v 1 Watford
Huddersfield 0 v 3 Man United
Man City 3 v 1 Burnley
Newcastle United 2 v 1 Crystal Palace
Stoke City 1 v 1 Bournemouth
Swansea City 1 v 1 Leicester City
Southampton 1 v 1 West Brom

Sunday 22nd October
Everton 1 v 2 Arsenal
Tottenham Hotspur 2 v 2 Liverpool

Saturday 21st October
Chelsea 3 v Watford 1
Huddersfield 1 v Man United 2
Man City 4 v Burnley1
Newcastle United 3 v Crystal Palace 2
Stoke City 3 v Bournemouth 1
Swansea City 2 v Leicester City 1
Southampton 3 v West Brom 1

Sunday 22nd October
Everton 2 v Arsenal 1
Tottenham Hotspur 2 v Liverpool 3

Was out so missed doing this. FWIW here's me Sunday go.

Sunday 22nd October
Everton 1 v 1 Arsenal
Tottenham Hotspur 1 v 1 Liverpool

Yeah, sometimes timing is short - and a long time to update as well. Leaves me 'out of sync'. There are currently two weeks outstanding now (or after the weekend anyway)?

I think 'the process' needs amending, for which I'd be happy to help.

After this week fella's, if you forward to me everything (all predictions since week one etc, the actual rules too), I'll help out.

CuckFan - 22/10/2017 13:22

Yeah, sometimes timing is short - and a long time to update as well. Leaves me 'out of sync'. There are currently two weeks outstanding now (or after the weekend anyway)?

After this week fella's, if you forward to me everything (all predictions since week one etc, the actual rules too), I'll help out.

Mac gave me the table the other day which is ready to post whenever, although I was going to leave it for a couple of weeks or so to give a surprise. Can still post it weekly if people want that.

Why wait? The Premier League table isn't 'a surprise'.

I'll help out here, as it's a great idea just not as smooth as it could be. Time constraints on people probably.

CuckFan - 22/10/2017 13:22

I have done the scoring for the Scorecast for a number of seasons now and I have been scrupulously honest with the marking and tables. If any of the lads inadvertently misses or forgets to put a score in I'll PM them to advise. But FFS put it into context, it's a bit of fun, no money involved why the beef?

Eh? Beef?

No beef at all.

It's just a weekly bit of fun, that the results are often not published weekly; and sometimes people miss Friday fixtures as a thread only comes out to remind people on a Thursday evening.

It's better if a bit better regulated - say, post results/tables so far within 24 hours of the final fixture of the week - and post the next thread on the fixtures at least 48 hours before the first match of the next batch.

Beef? No. Can be done better, yes.

Well, I haven't had any complaints (apart from yourself?), A polite request to Tooney offering assistance rather than 'if you forward everything to me fella's' might imho be appropriate. Don't forget I don't (or Tooney) have anyone on 'ignore' so this negates any chance of missing anyone's forecasts.

Had-on lad, I heard a while back that 'if anyone wants to help out', and it's not a 'complaint'.

It just seems to me that you might be struggling for time, and I'm offering to help out for the request.

Fuck that - just give me all the details, and I'll compile it all myself.

As Mac says, we've been doing it this way for years and it works. I agree the numbers could be higher and we could really push it but due to the apathy over Ashley in the past plus various things, we continue as a friendly bit of competition without any hassle or pressure for people to play.

Now if we got taken over and people's enthusiasm returns then we may see a change and interest return.