Sarfend Away Match Thread | Page 6 | Vital Football

Sarfend Away Match Thread

FT 1-3

Overall, I'm impressed with this team. Yes Husband made a stupid unnecessary two-footer challenge by the corner flag and the defense were asleep for their goal from a corner, but when the pressure was on, they defended well. Some great performances: Edwards and Tilt their usual great stuff, Kaikai is a whiz, Fonz and Frenchie played well but my MOTM was Jay Spearing. I haven't' seen him play this well in a long time. We'll take the three points - we earned them!

FT 1-3

Overall, I'm impressed with this team. Yes Husband made a stupid unnecessary two-footer challenge by the corner flag and the defense were asleep for their goal from a corner, but when the pressure was on, they defended well. Some great performances: Edwards and Tilt their usual great stuff, Kaikai is a whiz, Fonz and Frenchie played well but my MOTM was Jay Spearing. I haven't' seen him play this well in a long time. We'll take the three points - we earned them!
Well put good summary.

Nice one Sask. Agree with your summary.

The single problem area is the keeper. He's too small so doesn't come off his line and puts the pressure on the defences this is what happened for their goal. His kicking is poor under pressure and accuracy is way off nothing to do with the wind. The save he made second half was regulation he made it look world class

Kaikai looks a proper gem and when Frenchie has support what a different player he looks. Pleased for Delf. I'll admit I thought Spearing was finished, I was very wrong he was great. Thought Husband was left exposed in the second half ie not supported by the midfield.

Good football to watch, lots of triangles and playing the channels with intelligent runs. What a pass for Delfs goal