Sander..... | Vital Football

Sander.....

Nope definitely didn’t play wasn’t even on the bench I think you’re getting confused with Patrick berg who came on in the 49th minute

Prince mentioned buy out clauses in contracts, Berge we assumed as one who are the others, money back, profit or undisclosed as usual.

So Bully, if we don't get the joke then we can treat your comments as sarcasm?
Chips it’s a forum I don’t take what anybody says to heart or too seriously or at least try not to anyway,there’s many a time I’ve said stuff on here and on bm and it’s gone over peoples heads and likewise I’ve not picked up on many things until I’ve read subsequent replies,what I will say is sarcasm doesn’t always work well on forums

i also aught to point out mrsB isn’t the only one who calls me a sarcastic 2hat it does appear to be a trait of mine 🤷‍♂️

Nice to see we're not giving our players away for nothing more than a few quid and a future percentage transfer payment.

Transfer fees in the Premiership have gone through the roof, so why shouldn't Utd try and join the gravy train. Having said that why anybody would want to pay 35m for Berg, I might be missing something but his cameo appearance for us have been average. Maybe you can argue they will pay it for what he can potentially be, that begs the question why didn't they take a punt at 20m +. Certainly if anybody offers that we will rip their hands off, it will undisclosed but the accountants on S2 will discover the truth eventually

Just so everyone’s aware sander hasn’t made the bench again just as well as they are being turned over at home 3-0 by turkey

I'll be gutted if we sell Sander in the next window. IMO he's extremely talented and a footballer. The type of player we want. Not just up and at em effort but actual talent. To only have had the chance to see him briefly will sadden me as I absolutely believe he will go on to be a top, top player.