Sanches is back then | Vital Football

Sanches is back then

eye_nose_hat

Vital Squad Member
He's finally back in training, surely he's fit after spending so much time away.

Will be shocked if he makes an impact but let's hope he can do something as we're light in midfield.

Is it really worth him returning. There are only 5 games left, even if he has been training he is not match fit. Massive waste of money unfortunately.

Is it really worth him returning. There are only 5 games left, even if he has been training he is not match fit. Massive waste of money unfortunately.

I did wonder that myself keith. Will he be fit? Will he get a game? Will his heart be in it? I have my doubts but would love to be proved wrong.

Well he's not fit for tomorrow, so he's 4 games to try and play in. I can't see him getting a game unless we have another injury. Been a waste of time and money lets be honest

The last thing we need at the moment is another passenger in midfield.

Couldn't have put it better, Keith. We've enough passengers as it is like you said. He was decent against Spurs at home I think it was, but can he get back to that? Does he want to? Is his heart in it (was it ever?)