Samba | Page 5 | Vital Football

Samba

Sell him, bank a few million and get Johnstone on a free or enquire about Kelleher.

If Spence is off to Spurs, Neco Williams is available for similar money. Get him.

Christ, even Minamino is quoted at 17m today, and Wolves want 25m+ for MGW..!!

lol if he was offered 10k or even only a 10k rise in pay then he, and all the others will be off, the going rate is between 2 and 3 million a year depending on your age
You see paz when it comes to competition, i throw my left leaning ideas out. I prefer deals and pay to have some level of performance related element. If samba stayed, fought for his place and helped keep us up i have no problem changing that 10k a week to 40k.

Same with all of them. Im sure they all earned a big bonus for promotion. Good! Thats how it should work. Happy to include more big bonuses but that has to be connected to progress. You cant get big money for going backwards.

You see paz when it comes to competition, i throw my left leaning ideas out. I prefer deals and pay to have some level of performance related element. If samba stayed, fought for his place and helped keep us up i have no problem changing that 10k a week to 40k.

Same with all of them. Im sure they all earned a big bonus for promotion. Good! Thats how it should work. Happy to include more big bonuses but that has to be connected to progress. You cant get big money for going backwards.
Absolutely. And if they don’t like the idea of facing competition for their place they should consider a different sport…!

What really really cost us the autos was Chris Hughton. Even if he managed to pick up one more win in those first 7 games we would’ve done it . But hey - go up in second and miss out on that amazing day at Wembley??
He did us a favour being so crap !

thanks chris 🙏🙏🙏🙏
Although if Hughton had been better., even by a little bit, he would not have been sacked when he was, Cooper would not have come here when he did and the improvement made would have been too late for any sort of promotion.

Its just classless
I tend to agree. Don’t give me this bollocks of it’s not about money, of course it is, that’s life, especially in football. However, if, and it’s a big if, we got Pope for 10/12m, it’s a no brainer. Can’t see it though, because I’ve just seen on SSN that Southampton are signing a Rep of Ireland goalkeeper I have never heard of for upwards of 15 million quid from Man City. He must be their third or fourth choice keeper.

Capitalist pig.

This whole thing is an absolute storm in a teacup & exactly why social media including this vile vile forum is stupid, pointless & of an increasing detriment to the advancement of humanity
Amen.

Let's overthrow the social media owning class, starting with The Fear, and maybe moving on to Musk if he sees it through.

Dunno looks like he's got a whiff of the owd Ronald McDonald about him. Can't put my finger on it.