Samba | Page 4 | Vital Football

Samba

all we actually know, perhaps we dont even know, is that he turned down the initial contract offer. I think conjecture is just conjecture as to why, despite certain quotes.

Personally I dont really care either way, so long as we have a solid keeper then im pretty content, in fact I wouldnt be dismayed if horvath was the number one.
Bit ott from some suggesting we wouldnt have been promoted without him, he was/is just a cog in the wheel at the end of the day.
At the same time i dont have an issue with the keeper being paid the same as the striker. Pay them all the same in my book with clean sheet n goal bonuses etc
Right on comrade!

The last thing we want is a pogba style player who’s just in it for himself. Man U are punching well below their weight, with the players they’ve got. We really don’t want billy big bollocks anywhere near our club. I trust coops to place a realistic value on each player and sign or develop better players if they want too much.

The last thing we want is a pogba style player who’s just in it for himself. Man U are punching well below their weight, with the players they’ve got. We really don’t want billy big bollocks anywhere near our club. I trust coops to place a realistic value on each player and sign or develop better players if they want too much.

You cannot compare him to pogba. Samba has made a significant contribution to this football club. Pogba did fuck all at Man Utd except steal his wages.

You mean when our defence stood by and watched Moore tap in from the free kick at Bournemouth? Or when he got sent off against Stoke? We drew that game - we drew plenty of other games with 11 men on the pitch too !
Huddersfield at home , and Luton home and away prob cost us the autos.

I think you need to take those blunt rose tinted glasses of bruv.

I think you need to take those blunt rose tinted glasses of bruv.

Samba was your avatar pic up until yesterday
“ bruv” 😂

I don’t understand why people are turning now, he clearly loves the club and the fans, we are in the prem now , not crappy French league so why would he want to leave?!

If anyone in any walk of life had done a great job and then heard they were potentially being
Replaced and suddenly deemed “ not good enough “ they’d be pissed off too. It don’t make sense you give everything to the cause, reach the promised land and then suddenly you want to leave ?! Not for Arsenal , Man Utd, or Liverpool ? But lens ???

come on ..

“ bruv” 😂

I don’t understand why people are turning now, he clearly loves the club and the fans, we are in the prem now , not crappy French league so why would he want to leave?!

If anyone in any walk of life had done a great job and then heard they were potentially being
Replaced and suddenly deemed “ not good enough “ they’d be pissed off too. It don’t make sense you give everything to the cause, reach the promised land and then suddenly you want to leave ?! Not for Arsenal , Man Utd, or Liverpool ? But lens ???

come on ..
I'm afraid it's a fact of any promotion in football particularly to the PL that players who did a superb job in getting their team promoted are then deemed not good enough for the new league, and have to be replaced.

I'm afraid it's a fact of any promotion in football particularly to the PL that players who did a superb job in getting their team promoted are then deemed not good enough for the new league, and have to be replaced.

So do you think Bournemouth and Fulham will be suddenly replacing their goalkeepers too? Because I can’t see it. Samba is more than capable. Apparently he’s on 2k a week and howarth is on 10k a week so it’s clearly to do with the contract. Hopefully it gets resolved because I’d be gutted to see him go now.

“ bruv” 😂

come on ..

No one is turning on anyone. If the difference in wages is so much then samba has a point. However from the club point of view it is all about staying up.

Not sure we'd get away with a sweeper keeper in the prem. Unfortunately there is no room for sentiment in football.

That doesnt mean to say there isnt room for respect. There is always room for that when the sheep and scum are not involved.

So do you think Bournemouth and Fulham will be suddenly replacing their goalkeepers too? Because I can’t see it. Samba is more than capable. Apparently he’s on 2k a week and howarth is on 10k a week so it’s clearly to do with the contract. Hopefully it gets resolved because I’d be gutted to see him go now.
But that’s up to them isn’t it? If they believe their goalkeepers are good enough then they won’t replace them. Similarly the players could decide they want out.

Players moving between clubs is just part of the game. If Samba doesn’t like the fact that we are looking around, that’s for him to deal with. It’s no different to the fact that we are looking at midfielders and forwards. The players we already own either accept that or they leave.

Top footballers want to be the best they can be. He should stay, fight for his place and show us he is worth 10k + a week.
lol if he was offered 10k or even only a 10k rise in pay then he, and all the others will be off, the going rate is between 2 and 3 million a year depending on your age

You mean when our defence stood by and watched Moore tap in from the free kick at Bournemouth? Or when he got sent off against Stoke? We drew that game - we drew plenty of other games with 11 men on the pitch too !
Huddersfield at home , and Luton home and away prob cost us the autos.
bringing grabban back for that luton game is what cost us autos :) we were flying and he forced him into the side, coopers first mistake. Grabs just got in everyones way that night and we were pants and lost

“ bruv” 😂

come on ..
It was, for his semi final heroics.

Before that it was an ASOS model, today its Tommy Gaynor.

If you scour the forum, I've always been critical of him. His command of the area, particularly for set pieces and crosses 8s shocking.

I couldn't give a monkeys whether he stops or goes but in my opinion we need better for the EPL and if we can get for him as much as dome of you think he's worth, we should be alright in funding a quality keeper

If you scour the forum, I've always been critical of him. His command of the area, particularly for set pieces and crosses 8s shocking.

I couldn't give a monkeys whether he stops or goes but in my opinion we need better for the EPL and if we can get for him as much as dome of you think he's worth, we should be alright in funding a quality keeper

i dont think you get that much better to be fair. hes a good stopper and better than most the premiership keepers with his feet. Better than all the england keepers in that sense at the end of the day. of course its better for him to stay

Well we will have to agree to disagree. He’s more than capable of playing for us in the prem. Apart from the so called elite teams keepers I don’t see any of the others massively better than him - but hey that’s just what I think. I can’t even believe we’re having this conversation because I can’t believe he’s even considering leaving!

bringing grabban back for that luton game is what cost us autos :) we were flying and he forced him into the side, coopers first mistake. Grabs just got in everyones way that night and we were pants and lost

What really really cost us the autos was Chris Hughton. Even if he managed to pick up one more win in those first 7 games we would’ve done it . But hey - go up in second and miss out on that amazing day at Wembley??
He did us a favour being so crap !

thanks chris 🙏🙏🙏🙏

“ bruv” 😂

come on ..
You tell him Payola