Samba

the jock

Vital Football Legend
Deserves its own thread

Pat samba said on Instagram

Put respect on his name. Please give him what he deserves

Instead of bringing a goalkeeper who is not better than Brice

This is not going to end well

If it's all going to play out on social media then perhaps best he does go. There's such a good atmosphere around the club right now and it would be a shame to risk spoiling that.

Would also be a shame if Samba's relationship with the fans soured at all - he should at least leave on good terms.

We saw with Jesse Lingard how his Man Utd situation played out on social media in recent months and it reflected badly on the player and the club.

Rumoured to be marseille in for him

They wished him luck on social media before the final as well

Agree with cornflake and bash, looks like he wants top money and fair enough but would be a real shame if it sours at the end.

I would like him to stay as much because of his character as his ability but i did wonder on another fred if his character is best suited to the prem where discipline and focus are seriously important. PL is unforgiving of mistakes and brice has one or two in him when he isnt focussed and disciplined.

The sending off was significant cos there is argument that says it contributed to us not attaining automatic promotion. Had we lost the final we would have been poring over all the fine margins.

He has been a legend for the last two seasons. Good luck to him if he wants to move on. Be a shame but thats football.

Not looking good. If it's not financially motivated, how does he get rewarded for his achievements?
He must want substantially more money than we're prepared to give him.
Don't play this out on SM, it looks terrible.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1654603248477.jpg
    FB_IMG_1654603248477.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 32
Hope he stays but I’ve never been 100% convinced on his abilities. His second penalty save was absolute genius and I love his shit-housing

he’s a bit stupid to be doing this as we’ve just gone up, but he can’t get an out of proportion contract immediately when others deserve it more

I’d keep him and let him go on a free unless we can get better in