Saddlers v GILLS team is in | Page 4 | Vital Football

Saddlers v GILLS team is in

Ah yes, the ticket office. I forgot to mention that.

I wanted to buy two tickets and had the cash to do so. First of all they wanted my name?! I asked why and she said she couldn't sell me a ticket without a name. I thought this strange and asked if I needed to produce any ID. Apparently I didn't so I just gave her a random surname.

Next she asked for a postcode?! I told her I didn't have one and again she told me I had to have one or else I couldn't buy a ticket. WTF?! So I gave her a postcode for a library. She typed it in and then said, "but that's a library". I told her I knew that and that I;d already told her I don't have a postcode. She then said, it has to be a house! I was flabbergasted and told her I don't live in a house. "Oh, it can be a flat or a bungalow" she retorted. "But I live in a caravan". Then she asked me for a postcode for the caravan! I told her that the caravan moves and so there is no postcode. Again she told me that I wouldn't be able to buy any tickets.

In the end I just couldn't be bothered and gave her a postcode. It wasn't mine,had nothing to do with me, it was just one that I happen to know.

Two questions. 1) Why do they need a postcode anyway?
2) If they can justify needing a postcode (I can't imagine how they could)what is the fcking point if you can just tell them any postcode with no checks?

I'm noticing this more and more. People wanting a postcode. Why this discrimination against homeless people? The only way to fight it is for people to make a fuss about giving postcodes for no apparent reason. Probably most of you don't see the harm in it but I think it is a rather concerning trend.

Sounds like a Franz Kafka novel.

Shame you had to take it out on the players though. Never had you down as a pink tracksuit type :eek!: