Sad Times For Our Old Boys | Vital Football

Sad Times For Our Old Boys

Big Chiv

Vital Football Legend
A lot of them have been relegated this season , which is a shame.

Crouchy and Wimmer at Stoke.
Chadli and Livermore at WBA.
Carroll and Naughton at Swansea.

Still in a bit of shock that those 3 were relegated, bet hardly any predicted any of those teams to go down.

Huddersfield, Brighton, Bournemouth, Wolves, Cardiff, Fulham? Premier League next season is going to have a right different mix of teams. Seems like for so long it's been the same old teams with the odd yoyo clubs.

Heard Wimmer was relegated to the under 23 ,s with that superstar striker we tried so desperately to sign Berahino ( if that's spelt right , sorry if it isn't. )

Is there a limit as to how many times you can re- sign a player, ha ha . .
Do you think we would be able to put the ball on HIS head . .......I think we managed to get one on Llorente,s head once this season .

They are professional footballers who make millions doing the thing they love most, not going to shed a tear.

This could be a great opportunity to get some players on the cheap, wouldnt mind getting any of:
Butland over Gazza (and soon Lloris).
Shaqiri over Lamela/Moura/GKN
Mawson.

To think Carroll was rated highly by some.

Can’t even get in a relegated Swansea side.

If I were David Moyes, I think I'd be looking at Butland, Mawson, Shaqiri and Rodriguez. All 4 play in key positions where Hammers are short in quality. I'm not sure Poch will be looking at any of them though. Said this before, but I'm hoping we're not in the market for backup players this summer. We need the real deal.

I have gone off Bultand a bit. Since he has been marked down as the best English keeper he has made some big mistakes. That makes me think does he have the right mentality?

I've thought that for a while.

Seriously, would you rather have had Crouch or Llorente in the side this season?

He'll be 38 in the middle of next season, so bring him in for a final retirement year, and I'd bet he scores at least 5 important goals for us.

Might do a job defensively on those corners we can't seem to handle at the end of games as well.

Could be a 2m well spent on 2MP

:smoke:

Seriously, would you rather have had Crouch or Llorente in the side this season?

He'll be 38 in the middle of next season, so bring him in for a final retirement year, and I'd bet he scores at least 5 important goals for us.

Might do a job defensively on those corners we can't seem to handle at the end of games as well.

Could be a 2m well spent on 2MP

:smoke:

Crouch and Defoe.

This article is a lovely reminder of how far we've come as a club. Perhaps we should bring back Calamity Dawson so he can punt it long to Crouchy who can flick it on for Defoe to score. Perhaps we can get that lazy Russian back to get everyone excited about 3 times a season. You never know, he might have learnt the language by now. I'm sure Jenas could run a round a lot and Huddlestone can flatter to deceive year after year.

This article is a lovely reminder of how far we've come as a club. Perhaps we should bring back Calamity Dawson so he can punt it long to Crouchy who can flick it on for Defoe to score. Perhaps we can get that lazy Russian back to get everyone excited about 3 times a season. You never know, he might have learnt the language by now. I'm sure Jenas could run a round a lot and Huddlestone can flatter to deceive year after year.

Forget about that. Bring back 'Arry!

Woah there...Tommy Hudd is on a deep cover mission to get us Ryan Sessingnon for £2.80 and an old George Weah Pannini sticker Levy found in the loft. I'll not hear a word said against him. His handler has left with another load of pies before the second leg.