Sad Son wants to leave on a high note... | Page 2 | Vital Football

Sad Son wants to leave on a high note...

Doesnt sound like he is ready to kick ass
"I wasn't fully prepared," revealed Son, who played three matches in the United Arab Emirates after arriving before South Korea's final group-stage game with China.

"I felt physically empty. I feel so sorry to have let down my team-mates, coaches and the fans.

"I would rather not speak about it really but I haven't felt right physically. I was losing sleep - I should have looked after my condition better."

"I thought I would start to feel better and grow into the tournament but it just didn't happen," Son said.

"Many people expected big things of us and I'm annoyed at myself for not being able to step up. I know I didn't perform well."

"I wasn't fully prepared," revealed Son, who played three matches in the United Arab Emirates after arriving before South Korea's final group-stage game with China.

"I felt physically empty. I feel so sorry to have let down my team-mates, coaches and the fans.

"I would rather not speak about it really but I haven't felt right physically. I was losing sleep - I should have looked after my condition better."

"I thought I would start to feel better and grow into the tournament but it just didn't happen," Son said.

"Many people expected big things of us and I'm annoyed at myself for not being able to step up. I know I didn't perform well."

Same old same old with him after these tournaments.

If there is any more of this on the horizon we should get rid pronto, let him play for his country as much as he likes in future, I doubt they pay the ******* wages we do .

Same old same old with him after these tournaments.

If there is any more of this on the horizon we should get rid pronto, let him play for his country as much as he likes in future, I doubt they pay the ******* wages we do .

So all of those millions of Asians that pay to watch the Prem that brings revenue into these shores don't get the right to watch their best player play in their tournament? The SK guy that I recently sat next to at Wembley who helped the capacity of the stadium against Bournemouth recently doesn't deserve to see his favourite player either?

It's a total misconception that clubs pay for these players and not their countries. It's the consumer that's paying, and consumer choice would want the best players to play for their country. Perhaps all the governing bodies should carve 10% of the TV subscriptions and hand it out to the FA's to stop this total misconception. Let's see the clubs deal with that cut in revenues.

The guy is a class act.