Sack Race | Page 21 | Vital Football

Sack Race

My boss is a STH at the Valley and apparently he was booed before the match was even started. He regularly keeps his hands in his pockets and received sarcastic cheers when he took them out once last night but as far as he can tell, Appleton was pretty much told before the match that it was win or bust for him so he clearly had one eye on the door as it was.
Surprised he`s still a fan. Wouldn`t treat our STH`s like that at GFC !

Should have anticipated my poorly worded comment getting that sort of response. Oi vey.

My boss is a STH at the Valley and apparently he was booed before the match was even started. He regularly keeps his hands in his pockets and received sarcastic cheers when he took them out once last night but as far as he can tell, Appleton was pretty much told before the match that it was win or bust for him so he clearly had one eye on the door as it was.
I believe their fans affectionately called him skull face!
Can see why: (good thread btw)

Last edited:
Had to laugh at this. Details of Troy Deeneys 4 game ban before he was sacked by FGR.

Article reveals he told the 4th official, “If you weren’t the 4th official I’d punch you in the head”.

Troy agreed he’d used those words but “denied that his behaviour or language were threatening.” 😂😂