Sabbath... | Vital Football

Sabbath...

The Fear

A Wise Man (once sat next to him)
Blimey Black Sabbath were awesome tonight. The drumming was mental, best drum solo I've seen in 20 or more years!!

I thought from the title that you had had a Christmas epiphany (see what I did there?)and had decided to close Vital Villa every Sunday.

Thought their new songs fit in well in their set as well. 13 is a decent album Eaton, not up their with their first few, but certainly as good as a good few.

Must admit I love his drumming in Audioslave but didn't realise he was that good!

BBJ - 23/12/2013 08:57

I thought from the title that you had had a Christmas epiphany (see what I did there?)and had decided to close Vital Villa every Sunday.

:19: :19: :19: Now that made me chuckle

Nice!
Glad to hear Brad Wilk's doing a good job too! Loved his drumming from way back when RATM started out

Yeah, was just reading Ozzy wanted his drummer Mickey but Rick Rubin went for Brad because Rage had a groove about them. Left Ozzy peed off. Interesting interaction, you'd have thought Ozzy would get what Ozzy wanted but looks like no one messes with Rubin!

Wish the drum solo was online, it was fabulous, tiring just watching! People think drumming is easy. Mate of a mate had a full drum set and was decent, I tried at a party once, was tough trying to get the coordination let alone some semblance of a beat!

Although Brad does the drumming on the album 13, the drummer last night and on this tour was Tommy Clufetos, more like Tommy Cudos, stunning display.

Thought it was strange, thought he looked totally different. The press release said Brad was touring, he did a few I'm sure?

Will google this dude then, not heard of him. Cheers for that Juan and the YouTube.

You enjoy it as well I assume!?

The Fear - 23/12/2013 13:59

Yeah, was just reading Ozzy wanted his drummer Mickey but Rick Rubin went for Brad because Rage had a groove about them. Left Ozzy peed off. Interesting interaction, you'd have thought Ozzy would get what Ozzy wanted but looks like no one messes with Rubin!

Wish the drum solo was online, it was fabulous, tiring just watching! People think drumming is easy. Mate of a mate had a full drum set and was decent, I tried at a party once, was tough trying to get the coordination let alone some semblance of a beat!

Yeah,more read the article, as Juan rightly says, Tommy Clufetos not Mickey as I said. My brain fog really is buggering up me remembering any names etc, bloody pain.

The article: http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/1567125/black-sabbath-drummer-drama-left-ozzy-osbourne-pissed-off

So Ozzy did get his way.

A fuller version, on iPad so can't embed

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=foqTKDqiFLw&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DfoqTKDqiFLw

Feel free to do the honours someone.