Ryan Yates | Vital Football

Ryan Yates

mIght get a chance then, at least pre season, there's a few say he's coming on in leaps and bounds and we can expect at least 2 new faces up front next season

Scunny are on sky again tonight and Yates is playing if anyone wants to see what he is all about.

A friend of mine is an ST holder and thinks the lad is phenomenal- says he has completely transformed their midfield and is organising and leading the others.

Bodes very well for us. Be interesting to see if AK keeps him or loans him again next season.

Hes the stand out player tonight. Good positioning, very aware of his defensive duties and hes organising his team like a captain. Hes a unit as well. Beware Ben Watson, on of our own his coming for your shirt

On that showing quite possibly. I did think it might be a step too far if AK wants to challenge but would be happy to admit I might be wrong on that score.

Nice bit of encouragement for him there. If he is earning rave reviews at Scunthorpe then he deserves AK at least giving him a look to be fair.

He's been told he will be involved in our first team squad next season.
If he is 'commanding' Petes midfield now..he will want more then to be involved with us...its nit as if we are Man City...if he is not going to play on a tegular basis better let him stay for another half a season...on our bench he is not going to get any better...

We need to get to the root of the problem ITTO. The lack of opportunity for young lads to get in the squad is receding

I reckon he learnt his English by watching Peter Sellers in the Pink Panther films.

Sooner or later the Minkey will get a mention.

Am trying to figure a way to slip merkin into this punfest but am stumped. Making me a bit crabby to be honest.

He bossed them the other night. He also seemed to appear everywhere, Scunthorpe attacked he was on the edge of the box. They broke, he was there breaking up the attack. They were in the area he was organising the defence. Hes was the standout player. He was even organise the attack at corners.

He bossed them the other night. He also seemed to appear everywhere, Scunthorpe attacked he was on the edge of the box. They broke, he was there breaking up the attack. They were in the area he was organising the defence. Hes was the standout player. He was even organise the attack at corners.

that's great to hear! fingers crossed for next season