Ryan Jackson | Page 5 | Vital Football

Ryan Jackson

Bristol Rovers get double our gates while Mod-table in the bottom tier. It’s also worth noting the they were in the top tier (together with Bristol City) not too long before the Prem. I know, football existed before the Prem😉

Bristol Rovers get double our gates while Mod-table in the bottom tier. It’s also worth noting the they were in the top tier (together with Bristol City) not too long before the Prem. I know, football existed before the Prem😉

Are you sure Trev? I can't recall Rovers being in top division in my lifetime (born in the 60s) Could be wrong though - memory is starting to go...

I thought you had but couldn't remember which player (???)

I'm actually more likely to be Bradley's grandad the more I think about it 🤔
Bradley's dad I believe has or had a furniture business in South London if I remember rightly. I met him a few times at youth games.

In 2012 when Martin Allen became manager I was in the Steve Tilson camp as he was the one I wanted as manager because my mate was going to be assistant! They were the final two in the selection process! I was accused of being Steve Tilson’s agent! 😂😂

In 2012 when Martin Allen became manager I was in the Steve Tilson camp as he was the one I wanted as manager because my mate was going to be assistant! They were the final two in the selection process! I was accused of being Steve Tilson’s agent! 😂😂
So were you his agent? :grinning: