Russian Agent. | Vital Football

Russian Agent.

So it seems it was a Russian produced nerve agent used on a Russian Agent. Theresa May suggests it is very likely down to the Russian state or their lack of control of a chemical weapon produced by them.

Depending on the outcome of the Russians response , if it isn't an acceptable one , I can see the World Cup tournament coming under pressure

Novichok is a Russian developed series of nerve agents dating to the 1980s. It is the most deadly nerve agent known in its most potent form. 5 times more powerful than VX which killed the North Korean brother of their king.

No wonder such serious action is being taken to make sure there is no further contamination.

With Russia's state sponsored drugs in sport, their human rights record and now this ( if proved true ) I don't think the world cup should go ahead in Russia.

Nick Real Deal - 12/3/2018 19:40

With Russia's state sponsored drugs in sport, their human rights record and now this ( if proved true ) I don't think the world cup should go ahead in Russia.

They bribed there way to in the first place.

It's a corrupt regime, it's responsible for downing of the Dutch airliner, the war in Ukraine, the annexation of the Crimea - trafficking in drugs on a state scale, and willing to murder any opponent to Putin, not only within his own borders, but anywhere in the World - and they've now developed unstoppable first strike weapons of mass destruction ...

All we can did is isolate it from international events and show it's own people what a pariah state it now is...

Spursex - 12/3/2018 21:34

It's a corrupt regime, it's responsible for downing of the Dutch airliner, the war in Ukraine, the annexation of the Crimea - trafficking in drugs on a state scale, and willing to murder any opponent to Putin, not only within his own borders, but anywhere in the World - and they've now developed unstoppable first strike weapons of mass destruction ...

All we can did is isolate it from international events and show it's own people what a pariah state it now is...

So do you think the world cup should go ahead ?

Not sure that it's possible to transfer it anywhere else. We have enough stadiums to stage it but it would be too late for everything to be organised

Nick Real Deal - 12/3/2018 19:31

What would be our response if it is proved to be state involvement. ?

A strongly worded slap on the wrist, can't exactly get tough with them .

There are a range of measures most of which would provoke retaliation from Russia. It's a case of rolling over and being scared or standing up to such regimes. If we take measures and escalate the situation I would fear for the safety of England fans in Russia during the world cup.

Nick Real Deal - 13/3/2018 11:07

There are a range of measures most of which would provoke retaliation from Russia. It's a case of rolling over and being scared or standing up to such regimes. If we take measures and escalate the situation I would fear for the safety of England fans in Russia during the world cup.

Send over to them all our fat, ugly rabid militant feminists and also all the LGBTABCD activists or whatever these freaks call themselves this week.

The Russians might die laughing. :14:

Nick Real Deal - 12/3/2018 21:52

Spursex - 12/3/2018 21:34

So do you think the world cup should go ahead ?

Absolutely not - Russia see it as a complete validation of their international credentials - as a nation among the world of civilized nations; they currently have no place even being considered as one.

We should force the FA to pull out now and ask our NATO allies to do the same.

There is no bigger public global message we can give that their criminal behavior will be tolerated - and it is criminal and Putin's regime should disgust any right-minded person.

Nick Real Deal - 13/3/2018 11:07

Be under no doubt, England fans are going to be targeted - I am a member of the Russian Spurs supporters group (long story) and I am now absolutely certain that when it comes to the English, the Russian security will simply melt away and perhaps even join in....

It could easily be a blood bath with a few of our people ending up in their criminal overnight courts on trumped up charges and ending up with huge sentences ....the Russians are already preparing to target us to get the scapegoats it needs and to show how tough they will be...

Put it this way, I was going, but I've cancelled my plans today, along with my friends also..

Even if Putin has no knowledge and is in no way responsible he should come out and express his sympathy for those affected, his disappointment if this incident puts a strain on relations with the UK. Agree to find those responsible if from within his state and show genuine concern and regret for this crime no matter who the perpetrators.

Instead we have Russian dignitaries saying the rumours are rubbish, the state TV station saying this is what happens to traitors.

Nick Real Deal - 13/3/2018 14:17

Even if Putin has no knowledge and is in no way responsible he should come out and express his sympathy for those affected, his disappointment if this incident puts a strain on relations with the UK. Agree to find those responsible if from within his state and show genuine concern and regret for this crime no matter who the perpetrators.

Instead we have Russian dignitaries saying the rumours are rubbish, the state TV station saying this is what happens to traitors.

It's state planned and sanctioned - the only moron that is making excuses for the Russians is corbyn and that's because he's been in their pockets for 40 years.

This is about the size of it..

see attachment..

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-03-13 at 15.57.10.jpeg
    15.9 KB · Views: 0
A suggestion on the radio today was to invite participants for an alternative tournament in the UK for anyone who wishes to boycott Russia. Could include Italy and the USA maybe, who failed to qualify for the corrupt one. Our home nations could take part also.

One of those who invented the nerve agent has said it is lethal. Even minor traces could cause illness in years to come. Those who become closely infected like the 3 in hospital could be invalids needing care for the rest of their lives. The agent is designed to attack the human body without cure.

Although an inventor of It, the guy defected to the US when he realised it's severity and potential.