Run-In Predictions | Vital Football

Run-In Predictions

Harry-Kari

Vital 1st Team Regular
We have certainly been playing very well and some are predicting winning the League and FA Cup. I have looked at the remaining fixtures for us, Chelsea, Liverpool and Man City and my predictions are :

1st Chelsea 91 points
2nd Liverpool 81
3rd Spurs 80 on goal difference
4th Man City 80

Chelsea have : Southampton (H), Everton (A), 'Boro (A), WBA (A), Watford (H), Sunderland (H)
Liverpool have : Palace (H), Watford (A), Southampton (H), WHU (A), 'Boro (H)
City have : ManU (H), 'Boro (A), Palace (H), Leicester (H), WBA (H), Watford (A)
Spurs have : Palace (A), ars*nal (H), WHU (A), ManU (H), Leicester (A), Hull (A)

From my perspective, Chelsea and Liverpool have a relative stroll in the park to the end of the season City have the advantage of 4 out of 6 games at home against sides that could have been tricky away and we have 4 out of 6 away with some tricky fixtures against Palace, WHU and Leicester.

So if we do manage second place I think the team will have excelled itself. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Anyone else want to make a prediction?

Way back I predicted the Chavs had it by 4 points as a margin over us as best case scenario after looking at remaining games. 13 it may have been.
We need to attack this title now. We have tougher games on paper and need to win them all. No holding back, it needs to be an onslaught.

The Chavs look more shaky than us so we just have to do our job and see where it takes us.

Liverpool will be the team to watch in the run in (other then us and the Chavs obviously). We've got 6 very tough games on paper, but we also look unstoppable at the moment.

Can I see us winning all 6? No, but I think we will win at least 4 of them.

If we stick it to the Chavs in the cup then we gain momentum and shatter their confidence. If we beat the Chavs, Palace and ars*nal all in the space of just over a week, we assert ourselves as London's dominant force before travelling to the Olympic Shit Show to really stamp our authority. Win all 4 of those London clashes and I will truly believe that the title is ours, but for now I think we will finish second with Liverpool closing in by the final day

Pool are inconsistent. We have a harder run in against teams that will raise there games against us but I still think we will get 2nd. 1st is tough even with a 4 point gap, Chavs have a very easy 4 last games so it would take a monumental fuck up for them not to win the league.

It has happened before so lets hope it does again.