Rumours, Rumours, Rumours Again | Vital Football

Rumours, Rumours, Rumours Again

Thought when Liam Lindsay has been mentioned before, we couldn't afford his wages? Also he HASN'T had a lot of previous injuries... so we probably wouldn't be interested :p

Will Boyle has only played a handful of games above L2 level, so it would be a step up for him. Would be ahead of Cooper in the pecking order, but not by much.

Seriously though - I think that Warney is away on holiday at the moment so I doubt that we will see much transfer activity for a while

Last edited:
Paul Mullin of Cambridge U. being mentioned on other Millers fans websites as a possible signing. I have actually heard of him, so probably unlikely.

Update 27/05/21 - RUFC have denied any interest in signing Mullin

Last edited:
Rumours that Ben Wiles is signing for Luton. Probably the case that we won't be signing the usual crocked cast-offs until we have brought in some transfer mioney - that's why Warney said that he was in no hurry to sign anybody. Very slightly better recruitment last season would have seen us stay up, be £7 million better off, and not having to sell our best players. We never seem to learn.

I have followed Ben's career since his Academy days and will be sad to see him go, if the rumours are true

Last edited:
That's the mighty Luton Town, where you have to walk in through somebody's back yard to get into the away end. It's hardly a step up into the "big time".

Last edited:
They do (or did last time I went) a great chip butty!

That back garden you walk through was where Malcolm MacDonald once lived!