Rumour Re Smallwood Return | Vital Football

Rumour Re Smallwood Return

I'm guessing this is 'agent talk' to either get his name out there or to get a better contract for him at Blackburn.

Although I'd be surprised if he came back we all know Warney likes his mates at the club don't we.

I thought we'd have already been there, Sixpence.

First we were told an announcement would be Tuesday then it was moved back to Thursday and now it's - well, pick any day and hope I suppose.

The EFL just seem so frightened of upsetting ‘someone’. They need to grow some and realise that they cannot be everybody’s friend. Someone is always going to disagree, they just have to make a decision and be strong enough to stick with it! All this prevaricating just frustrates everyone!

Exactly, you are never going to please everyone but surely if it's only six clubs who are going against the grain then I don't see a problem. I saw somewhere that Tony Stewart said because we were in second place he was keeping quiet - although last week in the Advertiser he said something akin to 'promote us now' which I thought would put some people's backs up.