Rumour Doing The Rounds Today | Page 2 | Vital Football

Rumour Doing The Rounds Today

Don't worry Bear all the current attendees will be banned in tbe brave new world :grins:

You know how small me and Worsley are :hah:

I could see a big crowd for the first game back but think it will take years to get back to averaging 10 k. Looking at the moronic comments on AVFTT regarding the post Oyston era and the fungicide of those who still attend and many wider political issues I would far rather sit with you than with many of the NAPMers when the Oystons are gone. :hello:
It will be a time to come together though not until Whitey improves Prem's appearance with those tarry feathers. :grins:

Bear1951 - 31/3/2018 03:07

I could see a big crowd for the first game back but think it will take years to get back to averaging 10 k. Looking at the moronic comments on AVFTT regarding the post Oyston era and the fungicide of those who still attend and many wider political issues I would far rather sit with you than with many of the NAPMers when the Oystons are gone. :hello:
It will be a time to come together though not until Whitey improves Prem's appearance with those tarry feathers. :grins:

I think 10,000 is unrealistic bear. Remember, in the Premier League, we only averaged 15,775. It would take PL status to get the numbers up, imo

I note yesterday attendance was twice what the same fixture was in 1988 ,we won that one.

4-2 under Sam .

premier 1 - 1/4/2018 13:44

I note yesterday attendance was twice what the same fixture was in 1988 ,we won that one.

4-2 under Sam .

Wakey, wakey, :156:

You must be :146: if you believe that. You not only pay good money to Oyston but I bet you he doesn't pay you for repeating his propaganda. :crazy:

Please learn the difference between the "official " attendance and the actual numbers in the ground. :argh:

I really am beginning to worry. I can see OO at the helm until the day he dies and then there will be a twist or three as KOKO strikes revenge and a probate that will be so complicated. I genuinely feel sick and pissed off

The true attendance yesterday was probably no more than 2000. The photo take from the meccano stand was very telling.
Premier 1 always believes the Os propaganda.

Whitey, the discrepancy is resolved as Wiki tells me that 90% of the mushroom is below ground so we don't see it. :grins:

I too am concerned that we'll never rid our club of that family.
Also, I'm not 100% convinced that VB is interested in the football either. Dark days indeed - GB does well even getting the lads to turn up each week!

BobHatton - 1/4/2018 20:59

I too am concerned that we'll never rid our club of that family.
Also, I'm not 100% convinced that VB is interested in the football either. Dark days indeed - GB does well even getting the lads to turn up each week![/Quote)I have thought that for awhile we need a new beginning hopefully in my lifetime.

Bear1951 - 1/4/2018 23:04

What do you mean by a new beginning, Prem?
New Owners who can take us forward who want success and the finance and ambition to obtain it.......This saga seems to be going nowhere fast.

whitey1942 - 1/4/2018 16:56

The true attendance yesterday was probably no more than 2000. The photo take from the meccano stand was very telling.
I was quoting both figures from the Gazette.I was at the match the Gazette figurewas not far out .I suggest Whitey you pay a visit to Specsavers. :tup:

premier 1 - 2/4/2018 10:37

whitey1942 - 1/4/2018 16:56

I was quoting both figures from the Gazette.I was at the match the Gazette figurewas not far out .I suggest Whitey you pay a visit to Specsavers. :tup:

You are very irritating and extremely provocative Premier 1.
The figures as published in the Gazette are as issued from OFC. As I have already pointed out, the photo taken from the press box tells it all...Once a mushroom, always a mushroom. :nope:

Today's Gggggggeeeerrrrzzzeeeettttttee

The ongoing off-field saga at Blackpool Football Club looks set to take another turn this week. Friday could be pivotal as The Gazette understands that Owen Oyston has promised he will have the money available on that day to pay Valeri Belokon the £25m he is still owed following the High Court judgement last November.
Oyston contacted the Latvian through his daughter Natalie Christopher, the club’s chairwoman, last month to appeal for more time and to inform Belokon the cash would be available by April 6. Should Oyston miss the deadline, Belokon intends to plough ahead with legal enforcement action, through his lawyers Clifford Chance, to recoup the outstanding money by selling off Oyston-owned assets.
It is understood Oyston has yet to finalise a loan to pay off Belokon, one which would leave him with crippling repayments of around £400,000 a month.
The Gazette can also reveal Oyston texted Belokon directly on Monday, when it is understood he made an improved offer involving the football club.
It is not known if Belokon responded, but it is believed the Latvian has no interest in negotiating until the money is paid in full.
Oyston’s lengthy text message included further references to the club entering administration should the situation not be resolved soon.
Speaking to The Gazette last month, Oyston claimed Belokon has no interest in taking over the football club and is only interested in reclaiming his money.
The club’s former president has spent a substantial sum in a bid to overturn his EFL suspension, which currently prevents him from holding high office at an English club . It is understood the EFL is currently studying documentation submitted by Belokon’s representatives.
It emerged last month that Oyston had offered to walk away “for free” by handing the club over to Belokon as payment of his debt.
The proposal, which was put to Belokon’s lawyers at the start of February, included Bloomfield Road, the club hotel and the Squires Gate training ground. Belokon’s representatives confirmed to The Gazette the offer was declined due to Oyston’s valuation of the club being “clearly not good enough”. Oyston claims Belokon never formally replied, saying the Latvian treated his offer with “nothing but contempt”.
Oyston also claimed that two separate buyers are interested in bidding for the club but any potential takeover is being “held up” by the current situation with Belokon.
Oyston, who was ordered by a High Court judge to pay Belokon £31.27m in total, has had five months to sell the club but remains in charge.