Rumour Doing The Rounds Today | Vital Football

Rumour Doing The Rounds Today

Rumour in the ground was assets - not footy related, sold and rest of £ shortfall made up of a loan.

Not good news if true.

If only Koko was shrewd enough to get him sectioned!

If the rumours are true perhaps it is the only way he can avoid the intercompany "loans" causing his empire to crumble....mind you, if I were the HMRC my appetite would be well and truly whetted by now. Even if Uncle Val doesn't get the club we might have a second chance with the taxman.

This curse is hard to shift. I'd hoped happier times were ahead but with the Os you can't be complacent

Bear1951 - 30/3/2018 22:53

Owen may be bluffing of course. :146:

... And also relating to your other post.... Where's it coming from ? That's a lot of money to find that he would have hidden. Can of worms, but bluffing more like.

OO seriously raises all that money to retain ownership of BFC, i dont think koko needs to be that shrewd to section him. Unless of course his plan is to spunk the lot and in his will he bequeaths the club and all football assets to a community trust :rofl:

Straight copy from reliable Mosser

Owen says he's taking out a £27 million loan, 25 for Valeri and 2 to pay the first 6 months repayments whilst he takes stock of his situation. As said in another thread this is rinse and repeat in the opinion of the Latvians so in the background they are getting ready to sell his assets at auction. Owens only other way out , in mine and TAMs opinion, is to offer Valeri the club, stadium and a cash difference of £10 million.......we are awaiting Owens next move, the pressure is on

SeasideEssexXile - 31/3/2018 13:50

So the rumour may not be "utter dog shite".
Only time will tell .Plus possible restrictions on Foreign money could kick in ,especially East European money due to the Russian problem.

premier 1 - 31/3/2018 13:55

Only time will tell .Plus possible restrictions on Foreign money could kick in ,especially East European money due to the Russian problem.

Do you mean Latvia? It’s in the EU and not in anyway Russian...

premier 1 - 31/3/2018 13:55

You're not very bright, are you Prem? Latvia is not Russia. Latvians hate Russia and is a member state of the EU.
I sense another jibe at Valeri Belokon for exposing your crooked mentors.

AbelBFC - 31/3/2018 15:46

SEX has only posted what I text him yesterday, and I certainly don't spread 'utter dog shite'!

That doesn't make me feel better. I really thought this would be all done by the end of April :ergh: :blowup: :100:

Only to add that I was also told by a member of staff employed by the club.
As I posted its a rumour I was told.
Think the utterdog shite jibe was meant more for me Abel :grins:

POTD at Oldham so no reason for the NAPM er's not to go.

See you all there :hello: