RUFC - Ball Happy To See Pleasure On Fans Faces | Vital Football

RUFC - Ball Happy To See Pleasure On Fans Faces

G

Millers striker after scoring equalising goal this afternoon

<br><br><a href ="http://www.vitalfootball.co.uk/router.asp?516446">Click here to read the article</a><br><br>

Great start to the New Year! Thoroughly enjoyable game to watch.

I know there will be those who find something to criticise (always!!) but perfection is not the name of the game!
Maybe we missed a ' tall target man' but the effort in all areas of the pitch can not be criticised. There are reasons Blackburn are 3rd in the league - when they got the ball in a good position they were more direct than us but as a team we coped with that.
I thought the first half was ours, we more than matched them.
Blackburn had received good instructions at half time and certainly made it more difficult for us to move the ball about inthe second half but a Paul Warne team never gives up and has the energy to keep pressing ( even after 3matches in a week!) . Well done all!

Can't agree more, Sixpence. It was definitely ours for the taking in the first half then I thought we came out the second half looking a bit lethargic until they scored which woke us up a bit! Then we put the subs on and sent Ajayi up front which seemed to frighten the life out of their defenders!

It was a good advert for League One.