Rudiger. Honest mistake or a liar? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Rudiger. Honest mistake or a liar?

I wonder if anyone realistically thinks that somehow someone is going to conjure up new evidence when both the club or the Police couldn't find any supporting evidence whatsoever...?

So seriously can someone enlighten me as why they felt the need to make this statement, bear in mind the investigation wasn't just a club one, it was a Police one too and it was an 'exhaustive' investigation;
Our clubs latest statement:

In a statement, Spurs said they would willing re-open the investigation if new evidence comes to light.
"The club should like to reiterate that we fully support the action that Antonio Rudiger took in this situation and we would encourage any player to do the same if they too are faced with this scenario in the future,” said a club statement.

"An exhaustive investigation was undertaken with the Metropolitan Police at the time following the player’s allegation and we remain open to revisiting this should any new information come to light."

I wonder if anyone realistically thinks that somehow someone is going to conjure up new evidence when both the club or the Police couldn't find any supporting evidence whatsoever...?

So seriously can someone enlighten me as why they felt the need to make this statement, bear in mind the investigation wasn't just a club one, it was a Police one too and it was an 'exhaustive' investigation;

In a statement, Spurs said they would willing re-open the investigation if new evidence comes to light.
"The club should like to reiterate that we fully support the action that Antonio Rudiger took in this situation and we would encourage any player to do the same if they too are faced with this scenario in the future,” said a club statement.

"An exhaustive investigation was undertaken with the Metropolitan Police at the time following the player’s allegation and we remain open to revisiting this should any new information come to light."

Spurs PR Subtext: We are open to hearing any new evidence because we need to be seen to be continuing to do something, mainly because we need to shake the 'racist' tag we keep getting branded with because of the Y-word but really we want more people to give us money from all over the world so we need to be transparent with any racism issue we come up against.

This is PC gone mad.....they could have said that we would reopen the case if there is any evidence brought forward for investigation, but the thorough investigation by the Met Police found no evidence of racist chants.

To say they “fully support” the action taken by Rudiger essentially legitimises his cheating.

THFC have basically said that they're willing to re-open the case. What they haven't said, but is equally true, is that they aren't going to raise a single finger to do that unless Chelsea and Rudiger bring some evidence forward.

We've played this one beautifully again !!!

THFC have basically said that they're willing to re-open the case. What they haven't said, but is equally true, is that they aren't going to raise a single finger to do that unless Chelsea and Rudiger bring some evidence forward.

We've played this one beautifully again !!!
Disagree Mutters...the fully support statement is pathetic.

Disagree Mutters...the fully support statement is pathetic.

The "fully support" statement is required unfortunately in the context that we need honest footballers who have been racially abused to speak up. It's not written in a context about Rudiger's integrity. It's perhaps a backhanded swipe at him knowing that when he reads it himself that pressure will build up inside him about what he did.

His karma will come in the summer when Joachim Leow disregards yet another German player that has the wrong noises surrounding him and doesn't play in the Bundesliga.

I’ve googled , “ How many Tottenham supporters have been ejected and / or banned from the stadium for Racist chants or behaviour “ ,
Guess what ? ............ nothing , no results . So that just proves it . Rudiger is the one and only Player from any club , including his Chav team mates on the day in question , to have heard racist abuse aimed at HIM . No other team , no other player . No wonder he is on a one man crusade and feels alone in this .
Are there any thoughts on why he only alleges he was targeted at the exact same time as his assault and mock injury acting performance in the Son sending off . Not before ..... or after .... bizarre coincidence .

and just for the record , I am not trivialising racism in any shape , form , degree , or action. . I deplore it .

MAIL%20ON%20SUNDAY.png
  • Antonio Rudiger says he was made to feel like 'an animal' and 'a liar' after an investigation into alleged racist abuse against him by Tottenham fans was closed

There is a very good chance he confused "boo" as some kind of monkey noise which doesnt make him a liar or an animal, but it does make him a fucking moron, which he is. If it wasnt the boo noises, he is a liar.

There is a very good chance he confused "boo" as some kind of monkey noise which doesnt make him a liar or an animal, but it does make him a fucking moron, which he is. If it wasnt the boo noises, he is a liar.
Perhaps you should have a quiet word with to tell him how you feel rather than making it all public?