Royal wedding 'zombies' lose human rights case | Vital Football

Royal wedding 'zombies' lose human rights case

Yeah, I actually find myself torn.

The pre-emptive arrest is hugely red flagging, yet on a day like that standing out like that, had Police not acted and then something happened, I can imagine the fall out.

But then again the distance surely comes into play if it was an advertised event, and even if the maggots was the flag, without finding any from a loose public health perspective, you don't arrest you instruct to leave the area.

If they were protesting, there's also the right to freedom for peaceful assembly to consider and it can be spanned.....Zombie association, is that discrimination in itself in the modern age because they dared to look different on a day steeped in pathetic and pointless taxpayer funded pomp and circumstance?

The overall takeaway is a liberty erosion even if, cost aside, I think the complainants need a gentle slap and then a hug for fighting a good fight.

And whether you look at our courts or the ECHJ (will all the Brexit bollocks), I can almost guarantee a different legal outcome had it been any minority or even right wingers (with no proof of harmful intent).

They've lost in many ways based on the fact they couldn't really be offended for me.....I think.