Royal Family | Page 31 | Vital Football

Royal Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry wasn't even 13 when his mom died. I know he was just under 13 so maybe i'm splitting hairs.

His birthday is 15th September 1984. His Mom died on 31st August 1997.

It was William who was mid teens whose birthday is 21st June 1982 and was just 15 when he mom died.

Harry was still a child: horrific for both of them. I still tear up when I see Harry walking behind his mom carriage. It was child abuse the media goaded them into

I don't remember it well enough to know if the media pushed both should attend, but you'd have liked to think it would have at least been their choice, with Queenie and Charlie strongly advising them against it.

Maybe being older Wills felt differently, or recollects it differently (at least looking at the Bashir stuff if some of the claims in his direction are correct, he was older than his age at the point), but I don't think Harry had a choice and it's a big reason for his angst now at the 'institution'.

Quite telling one of his lines was 'he felt more comfortable in the army, same uniform, rather than Royal engagements'.

I didn't buy into his claim he 'didn't get special treatment' as he would've, even if not fully aware of it or maybe even wanting it. He soured long before Megs came along, she gave him the out he was looking for but didn't know where to turn and whether he's right or wrong - he now sees this as the point to control the narrative and get it off his chest.

I can totally understand that even if I think he'll look back and cringe at plenty in 5 yrs time when everything isn't so raw. This is sadly, and quite ironically, where he could do with Wills and an arm around him and a conversation along the lines of:

Okay I know you'll say that have at it, but leave this bit out as you'll regret it bro, trust me.

Prince Harry in 2021:

He said: “Towards my late 20s everything became really hectic for me, but to the point of exhaustion.
“I was travelling all over the place because, you know, from the family’s perspective I guess I was the person who like ”we need someone to go there. Nepal, Harry you go”.

Prince Harry in Nepal 2016:

"The people I have met and the beauty of this country make it very hard to leave. Thankfully however, I'm not leaving just yet,” he said, explaining his plans to spend the next six days working on the earthquake relief project.
“I’m so grateful to have this opportunity at the end of my official tour to do my small bit to help.”

Prince Harry in 2021:

He said: “Towards my late 20s everything became really hectic for me, but to the point of exhaustion.
“I was travelling all over the place because, you know, from the family’s perspective I guess I was the person who like ”we need someone to go there. Nepal, Harry you go”.

Prince Harry in Nepal 2016:

"The people I have met and the beauty of this country make it very hard to leave. Thankfully however, I'm not leaving just yet,” he said, explaining his plans to spend the next six days working on the earthquake relief project.
“I’m so grateful to have this opportunity at the end of my official tour to do my small bit to help.”

What's the point your making Dan as I can't see it? Both those statements add up to the same thing

So, Lord Tony Hall knew Bashir had faked the bank statements, documents and lied - yet called him an honest and honourable man and subsequently promoted him to religious editor.

And he says today it's right he takes responsibility - but he's resigned from the National Gallery, so that's okay then.

So, Lord Tony Hall knew Bashir had faked the bank statements, documents and lied - yet called him an honest and honourable man and subsequently promoted him to religious editor.

And he says today it's right he takes responsibility - but he's resigned from the National Gallery, so that's okay then.
Former head of news on Channel 4 was interviewed on Sky by Trevor Phillips this morning and she slaughtered both Bashir and BBC.
She said Bashir is notorious throughout the jounalistic world for his unscrupulous method of obtaining scoops, and the whole tone of her interview was close to libellous, so she must be sure of her ground.
She said the BBC knew full well what they were getting when they employed Bashir, making the decision to re-employ him in 2016 absolutely unbelievable.

Last edited:
Former head of news on Channel 4 was interviewed on Sky by Trevor Phillips this morning and she slaughtered both Bashir and BBC.
She said Bashir is notorious throughout the jounalistic world for his unscrupulous method of obtaining scoops, and the whole tone of her interview was close to libellous, so she must be sure of her ground.
She said the BBC new full well what they were getting when they employed Bashir, making the decision to re-employ him in 2016 absolutely unbelievable.
Don't forget what Bashir did to Michael Jackson also. Yes MJ was mad but Bashir did a slimy number on him. Poison.

What did Bashir do to MJ?
He made a documentary about him. Stayed with him for a period. Recorded everything. Sucked him in to believing they were best friends. I forget the year but it was probably early naughties.
Once he followed him around, got his trust, got him to open up, absorbed him into his life, he then did a vile and embarrassing one on one interview where he basically humiliated MJ and basically made him look very silly and very guilty... If you know what I mean. The man is vile.
The BBC are disgusting. They covered up Saville, we all know that... And they just seem untouchable. Defund now I say.

The Queen is actually delighted about it. Harry had said to her a few years ago he wanted to use her pet name is some form if he had a daughter.

MD why Harry and Mrs Drama Queen! Why not say Megan?

I don't see a Drama Queen with her at all

Status
Not open for further replies.