Royal Family | Vital Football

Royal Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fear

A Wise Man (once sat next to him)
Ok,so I'm not exactly a royalist eh, however, this is nice.

Prince William and Prince Harry have joined the DIY SOS team to help complete a veterans' village in Newton Heath.

Must admit, it's always seemed that the Princes Trust do pretty good work as well, it is one of a few charities I'd look at closer if I ever won or made a lot of money.

Attachments

• 12047074_959603144101489_2801030116588837866_n.jpg
    12047074_959603144101489_2801030116588837866_n.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Wills & Harry are the reason the monarchy has survived, IMO. They has the boys of Diana (I know many of you don't like her) however millions did and do, are the reason why the Royals got enough time to modernise and change. Without them I doubt the monarchy would have survived.

This sort of stuff is good to see by them. Nice 1. I know they do alot of this kind of stuff abroad as well as at home.

Good to see a feelgood picture/article in these days of misery

They are a breath of fresh air in a monarchy that is as dull as dull can be. Diana would be very proud of them.

When I first read it on facebook I thought it said they had donated (it actually said donned) some hard hats.

I thought it was a bit tight, then I read it properly!

Bet William wanted to paint the houses claret and blue!

He's been recently been dating woman of mixed parentage. Will the Royal family except this or will she go the same way as Diana when she started dating a Muslim guy.
Fair play though she's stunning.

I find it quite sad. Did you see the interview he did not that long back about how the press intrude into every single scrap of details in their lives (and lives of celebrities)?

It is sad. It's horrific actually. Interest in the professional side of these lives is fine, interest in the private life though? It is to feed people with no life of their own. The press will force these two apart before they've even had a chance and for what?

Just seen he is going to have to hire bodyguards to protect her.

What a horrendous world where people are so obsessed with others lives they don't have one themselves.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3942494/Prince-Harry-poised-hire-time-bodyguard-Meghan-Markle.html

Interesting thoughts from Prince Harry.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40363063

I do think William and him will get the Royal Family modernised and do like how they are both doing good stuff charity wise.

This is it:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/video/2016/may/08/prince-harry-criticises-incessant-intrusions-private-life-video

Sasquatch - 18/11/2016 13:47

He's been recently been dating woman of mixed parentage..

Ironic, as he has mixed parentage

Sasquatch - 18/11/2016 13:47

Will the Royal family except this or will she go the same way as Diana when she started dating a Muslim guy.

Dunno, if they make him crash into a tunnel , I think the public will finally cotton on

the wider issue - for me anyway - is why people are so obsessed with the private lives of others?

It must be horrendous to be famous at times. I remember an interview with Clooney and he went out of his way to make sure he wasn't being seen as a 'oh poor me' ... but as he said, he had a lovely mansion with a massive wall around it and big fences and then if he tries to go out, the paparazi follow him everywhere.

He missed the simple things in life like a walk in Central Park but now can't for all the pap and all the people following and wanting pictures.

Get a grip of your lives people, live your own and then celebs won't be so interesting to you!

The Fear - 18/11/2016 14:40

the wider issue - for me anyway - is why people are so obsessed with the private lives of others?

Get a grip of your lives people, live your own and then celebs won't be so interesting to you!

:1: :1: :1:

So true. I just have no idea where this voracious appetite for celebrity news has come from. How sad we are as a society that we must hang on the every word or action of people who are either born 'lucky' or achieve fame and fortune through whatever channel.

I just can't fathom why such stuff is of such massive interest that literally hundreds of magazines and column inches and TV shows are devoted to such drivel. The intrusion is just unbelievably sick and all those involved should hang their heads in shame - readers, writers, editors, paparazzi, anyone remotely involved.

Beyond pathetic.

I don't feel sorry for them either to be honest. However if you look at the royal blood line there all related and would they have someone of African decent in the family? Personally I think they won't cope with it.

JuanPabloAngel - 18/11/2016 15:57

The Fear - 18/11/2016 14:40

:1: :1: :1:

So true. I just have no idea where this voracious appetite for celebrity news has come from. How sad we are as a society that we must hang on the every word or action of people who are either born 'lucky' or achieve fame and fortune through whatever channel.

I just can't fathom why such stuff is of such massive interest that literally hundreds of magazines and column inches and TV shows are devoted to such drivel. The intrusion is just unbelievably sick and all those involved should hang their heads in shame - readers, writers, editors, paparazzi, anyone remotely involved.

Beyond pathetic.

When my late Mom was a young girl the royals were held in high acclaim. My Mom even had scrapbooks with pictures and cuttings in. I can remember seeing them as a young girl.

I dont know how it quite changed from what it was, of a healthy interest into the horrific mud slinging, pictures and gossip at any cost. It is wrong

oh this is a better link, the full thing:

http://www.newsweek.com/2017/06/30/prince-harry-depression-diana-death-why-world-needs-magic-627833.html

Interesting that he said no way should he have been made to walk behind the coffin in front of millions aged 12.

I remember at the time thinking it was a lot for a 12 year old to cope with , and I am sure it has contributed to the problems he has had dealing with his moms death.

Status
Not open for further replies.