Royal Family | Page 42 | Vital Football

Royal Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds like they are firing cannons to mark the occasion as we speak. You can see the palace from my house.

Prince Louis was the star of the show last weekend. His faces, cheek and covering Kate's mouth to stop her talking were hilarious

Oh ain't this ever the truth that H & M were right to move abroad. The media here is a cesspit of rotting ****

https://www.irishtimes.com/life-sty...y-were-right-to-leave-britain-and-the-royals/
I know you like this pair kef, but they are not a couple of young Innocents in all of this.
Their own stated aim is they wanted to leave the circus to make more money.
Fine, get on with it, but you can't have your cake and eat it.
In or out.
Personally I couldn't give a shit about the perceived problems of a load of rich people, who might aswell live on a different planet to the rest of us.

I know you like this pair kef, but they are not a couple of young Innocents in all of this.
In or out.
Personally I couldn't give a shit about the perceived problems of a load of rich people, who might aswell live on a different planet to the rest of us.

It is, more and more, just a soap opera now. When Queenie goes, I can't see the current lot keeping it going - not in the same scale of now anyway.

It is, more and more, just a soap opera now. When Queenie goes, I can't see the current lot keeping it going - not in the same scale of now anyway.
No, because if they do it will the beginning of the end for the British monarchy.
I am sure William, and probably Charles, but he won't be around long are aware of this.

In or out.

Harry always been my favourite! I am no way saying they are perfect as no one is.

However they have to money somehow to live. Yes they have sums we could only dream of I know.

I get where your coming from though

For those who are interested it's Prince George 9th birthday today and as he is a Villa supporter I thought I best give him a mention

Screenshot_20220722-194737_Chrome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.