Royal Family | Page 41 | Vital Football

Royal Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing that I dont understand is the number of other countries who have them as head of state. Countries like Australia, Canada. Why FFS why.

Australia had a referendum on it in 1999 I believe which obviously wasn’t successful. Apparently there are more people in favour of a “divorce” now.

Australia had a referendum on it in 1999 I believe which obviously wasn’t successful. Apparently there are more people in favour of a “divorce” now.

We no longer buy lamb or wool from Australia or New Zealand, years ago they were dependant on Great Britain taking all their produce but we joined the EU so a tariff was in place. No we have left the EU we cant afford to buy their products.

Ahh well at least we let them beat us at rugby and cricket.

Just seen the Paddington Bear thing.... That was nice, I have to say.

96 is a stunning innings for anyone really. And hopefully those that love this sort of thing, had a great celebration, and those that didn't had a nice few days off.

I’m having a look at this pageant. It’s a bit cheesy but the multi-cultural aspect of it is as impressive as the traditional stuff. Everyone seems to be enjoying it.

Prince Louis been the cutie of the weekend of the bits I've read and caught up on.

Paddington bear dropping into see the Queen was rather fun though.

I hear Priti Patel was waiting to deport him though 😏

Status
Not open for further replies.