Royal Family | Page 28 | Vital Football

Royal Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear God! Andrew is at it again. He never learns

////////////////////////

The Duke of York has gone into business with a former private banker who was once at the centre of sexual harassment allegations, it emerged on Monday night.
The Duke set up a company, Lincelles, with Harry Keogh last year, according to Companies House records. Mr Keogh resigned from Coutts in March 2018 following allegations from female colleagues that he made unwanted physical contact and lewd comments

Continued:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/royal-f...et-business-banker-accused-sexual-harassment/

Dear God! Andrew is at it again. He never learns

////////////////////////

The Duke of York has gone into business with a former private banker who was once at the centre of sexual harassment allegations, it emerged on Monday night.
The Duke set up a company, Lincelles, with Harry Keogh last year, according to Companies House records. Mr Keogh resigned from Coutts in March 2018 following allegations from female colleagues that he made unwanted physical contact and lewd comments

Continued:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/royal-f...et-business-banker-accused-sexual-harassment/

Those are his friends.

He needs locking up.

Just saw a news clip of Harry in America at some award ceremony type thing, it says on the screen “Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex”.... did he not give that title up?

Just saw a news clip of Harry in America at some award ceremony type thing, it says on the screen “Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex”.... did he not give that title up?
No he didnt, and The Queen has not demanded that he does.
They gave up the HRH title.

HRH Prince Harry? Prince Harry? Duke of Sussex? HRH Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex? Just plain old Harry?

I just find it a bit hypocritical if he uses the titles of where he came from. I didn’t realise he could still use Duke of Sussex though as it’s quite specific. Prince is a widely used term so I get that one

I see one of them was in the news today opening up the fitness suite at Bodymoor. We don’t need that sort of association and publicity. Couldn’t they find a celebrity or local politician to do that?

I see one of them was in the news today opening up the fitness suite at Bodymoor. We don’t need that sort of association and publicity. Couldn’t they find a celebrity or local politician to do that?

Cameron available and runs off to check if he is at W.Ham 😏

Oh boy! They scream and rant about Harry and Megan earning an income.

Not a peep about William and Kate starting their own You Tube channel. Yes you read that right

http://news.sky.com/story/duke-and-...ate-launch-their-own-youtube-channel-12297700
Nothing to do with Harry and Megan wanting to earn an income, and everything to do with Harry and Megan wanting to opt out, have their privacy, keep their titles, earn their income from their titles, do nothing for it, and have their cake and eat it.
Good riddance.

Nothing to do with Harry and Megan wanting to earn an income, and everything to do with Harry and Megan wanting to opt out, have their privacy, keep their titles, earn their income from their titles, do nothing for it, and have their cake and eat it.
Good riddance.

They have to earn money to live as they no longer receive money from Charles

Status
Not open for further replies.