Royal Family | Page 23 | Vital Football

Royal Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
What else happened in "her mind" though Mike?

That I'm not and haven't disagreed with mate. I just see the psych of having the carpet ripped (and I don't believe she didn't do some Googling) but I can accept it was worlds apart from her attempts at Googling.

Right or wrong - and it'll be 50/50 for me, both have tunnelled for different reasons and whilst correctly defensive on some aspects, they have no doubt overly hit out on others because of their entrenchment or siege mentality. On that front it's telling a lot came from Harry himself as messenger, so picking out Meghan as the problem is just following the BS narrative in the media that made Harry begin tunnelling in the first place.

i see today in ireland the word royal is a no go, as in royal society, royal show, etc
etc ,i think people have lost there sense of respect and it goes a long way to what is wrong with the world today , what happened to the words let bygones be bygones, its, the same over here, they talk about the ambush in so and so on this day 162 years ago, theres no end to it, lets live for today and the future seanie

What makes you say that, Seanie?

hi, it was on the rte ( radio) earlier in the week, about dropping the word royal, this is the way i feel in my own words, i lived in the uk for over 50 years and had a great life there , had a wonderful family ,my eldest daughter sharon gave me 3 grandchildren, who all went to king edwards not bad for a young lad who spent hours kicking a ball outside the fire station wall in aston, alas though, the talk over here is, to say the least, is on the bias side regarding the uk and whats happened in the past, is talked about every day, bear in mind also there is, whats happening up the north, thats very unlikely to go away, if ever ,we have a wonderful home here, but thinking seriously about coming back to the midlands to be near family,,,, seanie

I lost the plot earlier! It was a good job I was at a meeting tonight. Popped on Facebook to see Nigel F Farage face on the top of my newsfeed giving out about Harry and Megan and the death of Phillip.

I hid the post! Every post that come up since on it all I have hidden the post. I must have had about 50 from various today not including my FB friends posting about it.

And breathe

Was he even a nice person, didn't seem to be. Totally over the top the attention his death is receiving. Will the family have to pay death duties like the rest of us ? Will they fuck.

Something I've only just thought of this morning. Charles has no right to moan about Harry and Megan going on Oprah.

Given Charles as a working Royal and the future King went on the TV in the 90s and admitted his affair to the whole world.

Diana followed to give her side and the media lapped it up laying the blame entirely at Charles feet

Yet Harry and Megan, as a happily married couple go on TV who aren't working royals anymore and give there side they are vilified

Double standards

A friend commented that Phil started chasing Liz when he was 18 and she was 13. Is that correct?

I have mate I use that term loosely as he's actually a bellend, who openly brags his Dad was 28 and met his mother when she was 15. he didn't like it when I said he'd be locked up these days.
What kind of parents let their 15-year-old daughter see a 28-year-old man

Given Charles as a working Royal and the future King went on the TV in the 90s and admitted his affair to the whole world.

Diana followed to give her side and the media lapped it up laying the blame entirely at Charles feet

Think it was the other way around? Not being pedantic btw. But think she did her interview first, then he did one.

Last edited:
Think it was the other way around? Not being pedantic btw. But think she did her interview first, then he did one.

I checked that out:

Charles was given on June 29th 1994

Diana was given on November 20th 1995

It was over a year before she responded. They were officially separated.

They officially separated in 1992. The divorce was announced after Diana interview

Large gap between the two interviews hence why you probably thought that JF

Last edited by a moderator:
I checked that out:

Charles was given on June 29th 1994

Diana was given on November 20th 1995

It was over a year before she responded. They were officially separated.

They officially separated in 1992. The divorce was announced after Diana interview

Large gap between the two interviews hence why you probably thought that JF

I sit corrected. I would usually stand, but a bit tired.

Really surprised, but it was a good while back and I was in the midst of brain op land at that time, so fair enough I got it mixed up!!!!!!!!

I remember her 'there were three people in the marriage thing and his moaning about how hard it was being a royal. My heart bled, despite being floored by illness!

Last edited:
That's why I hate my industry Kef - those pieces would've been templated within two weeks of the marriage to apply to Queenie, Phil and Charles.

That's why I hate my industry Kef - those pieces would've been templated within two weeks of the marriage to apply to Queenie, Phil and Charles.

The press have got worse though. The Daily Mail and Express used to be readable along time ago.

Obviously I don't know what was going on behind the scenes.

The Sun and Mirror were always known as the scum media. The Mail and Express used to have some good articles in though I'm going back along time. May still have. I wouldn't have it as toilet roll.

When the hell did these papers cross over the line from bad to vile beyond words?

You will know more than me. Even the local papers aren't trustworthy either.

Been some sensationalism happening in the press the last few years here you would never have had once

Status
Not open for further replies.