Royal Family | Page 134 | Vital Football

Royal Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Meghan won't be the Queen of England"...

Hard part is now Harry has to tell her. Hahahaha..

You didn't want to be involved in nastiness you said awhile ago. That statement is just vile and putrid. I wouldn't have expected that from you.

I stick with facts what I post

You've taken offence at two obvious jokes. I know you have a lot of affection for H&M but maybe ease back a little.

Jokes about parentage are not funny. They are crass and hurtful. Hate spreads. Which is what the media have spent years doing.

Having had the fcuked up childhood I had which mirrors alot of H, though thank god not played out in the public arena i realty don't like it and will call it out.

I know they are meant to be funny. It's this kind of rhetoric that has caused H & M so much problems with racism. Levels of you won't know. Be caused I research I've seen it and police evidence videos etc.

I've nothing to step back from. I don't for one minute think they are perfect. No one is. The disgusting hatefilled bile perpetuated by the media sickens me.

Even the Xpress scum has put this in the media today from one of the worst offenders. This sort of media bile continually for 8 years against them brings out the nutjobs.

20240208_075543.jpg

That's poor. That is fucking poor.

And no, he hasn't lost a case. He stepped away from one, and lost a strike out motion of their defence on another - which is not a case, or a claim.

Funny how there's no mention of the claims he's won?

I see this thread is back to normal FFS.
Tbh. I'd close this thread. It's bringing the forum down. The comments are just vile and unnecessary and well typical keyboard warrior crap. And never knew there was so many Oncologists on here . Wow.

Strip it back. A human being has cancer and his son is rightly concerned.

Tbh. I'd close this thread. It's bringing the forum down. The comments are just vile and unnecessary and well typical keyboard warrior crap. And never knew there was so many Oncologists on here . Wow.

Strip it back. A human being has cancer and his son is rightly concerned.
Ok. But if I was concerned for my dad I would be with him 24/7 until he recovered. And I would do everything for him. A 40 minute ISH meeting and then fly back the day after?

I've not seen anything but good wishes to King Charles in his recovery so some of the recent comments on here questioning this are bang out of line .

Jokes about parentage are not funny. They are crass and hurtful. Hate spreads. Which is what the media have spent years doing.

Having had the fcuked up childhood I had which mirrors alot of H, though thank god not played out in the public arena i realty don't like it and will call it out.

I know they are meant to be funny. It's this kind of rhetoric that has caused H & M so much problems with racism. Levels of you won't know. Be caused I research I've seen it and police evidence videos etc.

I've nothing to step back from. I don't for one minute think they are perfect. No one is. The disgusting hatefilled bile perpetuated by the media sickens me.

Even the Xpress scum has put this in the media today from one of the worst offenders. This sort of media bile continually for 8 years against them brings out the nutjobs.

View attachment 71487

Whether you find a joke funny or not is irrelevant.

I've not seen anything but good wishes to King Charles in his recovery so some of the recent comments on here questioning this are bang out of line .

Whose comments? I haven't seen or posted any. I think your mixed up as all the posts on here generally are slating H & M.

My own comment was along the lines of 'I'm not a royalist. I want a Republic however I wish him well in his cancer treatment'

Ok. But if I was concerned for my dad I would be with him 24/7 until he recovered. And I would do everything for him. A 40 minute ISH meeting and then fly back the day after?

I take the point, but Harry lives in another country and has children, and also has Invictus obligations to consider, not least on his incredibly quick return from the US, Charlie boy had treatment commitments that if they hit quickly, will leave him asleep anyway.

But to play true Devil's Advocate.

Will's has his own issues and kid's and commitments, he's not there 24/7 either and remains in a completely different part of the country right now earning his taxpayer money.

I wasn't there 24/7 when my mum fell ill and I can physically see into their living room window from mine, I also don't know a single working person with family commitments who could be. So why's that the Ginger one's fault, but not the Villa fans fault?

Oh......now I remember, it's being reported exactly how I commented it would be and that I hated it.

Tired old thread, tired old bullshit in so many posts (and the defences being offered in the name of humour when it's old scores, lines in the sand and the same old crap being repeated differently because they don't get media manipulation).

He is the KING, they have family problems like every family and they are dealing with it under press intrusion and rumour and speculation and putting a light on cancer that will wake many up in a way other sufferers who go public never could, purely because of his profile.

Make that the story?

Nah.

Being reported today that Cancer Treatment waiting times on the NHS are now 62 days for us mere mortals , too long and many don't have that many days
They are way longer than that, the 62 days is the NHS target which they are nowhere near achieving, thank to 14 years of the Tory privatisation plan.

Have I left it long enough to mention Anne, Andrew, Edward and the others, or are they not newsworthy.

Do you think Andy might be sweating this diagnosis?

Ya know - real news.

Have I left it long enough to mention Anne, Andrew, Edward and the others, or are they not newsworthy.

Do you think Andy might be sweating this diagnosis?

Ya know - real news.

Exactly.

Here's one! There is also alot of concern around what is actually happening with Kate right now. I don't like her or her part in the H & M story, however I'm concerned for her.

This isn't gossip. I know how to pull the correct info out and research.

A concave of cars with security was seen leaving KP on 28th December and heading into the hospital nearby with Kate in. The tabloids kept it quiet.

It was spotted by bystanders and posted online. Kate hasn't been since. No brief photo. No short video of her saying thank you. Charles has done this

She has they say abominable problems and needs 3 months to recover. Now they are saying 9 months.

My friend is a nurse and she like "WTF is going on. No one convalescences for that long"

What is well known is William has a terrible temper. Even Charles is afraid of him. Kate has looked desperately unhappy and extremely thin this past year

There is talk William has hit the bottle. The presentations he was doing yesterday he looked ill and was swaying. He dropped a medal he was presenting.

The rumours still circle of William affair. True or not. It will be denied.

What is undeniable is their marriage is in trouble, Andrew gets deeper in the sh*t by the day and the house of Windsor is in crisis.

They drove a hardworking couple out who had so much to give who would have saved the monarchy and commonwealth.

Charles wanted a slimmed down monarchy. The trouble is there are very few left to do anything

Whatever is the matter with Edward he looks awful. If he hasn't got cancer he has something awful wrong with him.

The monarchy looks on it's last legs! I don't see how it can survive another generation. Support for them is below 50% now for the first time ever
When the Queen passed the house od Windsor has gradually imploded

Has much as I want a Republic it's sad to watch. Its also sad in the old-fashioned way to see what William has become.

Both H and him had emotionally abusive childhoods played out in front of the media which have shaped them. That I think is a fair statement on the monarchy now.

Status
Not open for further replies.