Royal Family | Page 3 | Vital Football

Royal Family

Might as well keep them. Given us the opportunity for a new thread that has helped raise a few more pennies for the Imps that we wouldn't otherwise have had.

I actively avoid the news for about a week at times like this... you might say I'm going underground.

I've been attempting to avoid the news for weeks , i'm sure some of the reporters listen to a Leonard Cohen track before going on air .

the only news i want is who the hell won Masterchef ............

Well, during the 2 minutes silence I've amused myself by whistling the Internationale.

I hope I haven't offended anyone.

What a good idea.
Following on from having the clap, I shall now campaign for a "National stand on doorsteps and sing The Internationale" as an appropriate tribute.

its ok I am sure the firm sang their german songs. Wonder if they will dust off thear uniforms for the funeral?
Admittedly you never know with Harry, but that's a little ironic as Phillip spent the entirety of WWII fighting The Germans, with distinction.

Well, during the 2 minutes silence I've amused myself by whistling the Internationale.

I hope I haven't offended anyone.

Not at all, I had to wait 4 mins for the City game and Imps .... I’m surprised Raheem wasn’t castigated for wiggling his legs and not standing to attention, not to mention young Calvin Philips for blatantly chewing gum.

Not at all, I had to wait 4 mins for the City game and Imps .... I’m surprised Raheem wasn’t castigated for wiggling his legs and not standing to attention, not to mention young Calvin Philips for blatantly chewing gum.

Off to the Tower for those two!