Rowett? Stay or go...but make your mind up! | Page 5 | Vital Football

Rowett? Stay or go...but make your mind up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You forget that you need to earn respect and maybe get a thicker skin.
You also forget about choice - your not forced to read or respond to my posts, but you do so as I say toss out the bait and the silly fishes will come along every time.

jeez I know the average IQ level on internet forums is low but even so I'm amazed!

Oh Christ...’Bomber Harris’ is back...and yesterday was so civilised.

I’m not sure it’s actually me that has forgotten the ‘need to earn respect’, Swales and I am equally ‘amazed’ that you of all people, given your recent and convincing impressions of R4J, want to bring up the subject of IQ.
‘Wishy, washy Liberal’? Hardly...though I’d rather be that than the forum thug.
Come back when you can post something logical that isn’t punctuated by abuse, Swaley. You’ve always been a tad aggressive, I used to put it down to passion, but since the ‘Real Swaley’ surfaced...well you just seem to have produced increasingly offensive and contradictory nonsense.
Read that poem I sent...not sure what your problem is...but until the deluded, accusatory rubbish ceases I won’t be replying.

Perhaps, seeing as the thread is no longer relevant and now serves only as a vehicle for your embittered vitriol, it would be for the best if Bloomer ‘locked’ it.

Last edited:
Hmm, and you criticise me for rising to R4J et al bait! Physician heal thyself.

It is an interesting conjecture that Swaley perhaps is R4J, DDD, TMDS Spunky and others.... The Real Swaley revival has coincided with the longer term banning of Spunky.... Just wondering aloud

Yep, sorry Rog...you’re right...I should know better.
It’s just irritating when someone who was once nothing worse than inflammatory starts acting like such a duck wit.

Maybe you’re right about the aliases...how sad would that be?

Last edited:
If you think Tricky made a prat of me then your welcome to your delusion! It does not reflect very well on your judgement!

His contradicting himself did not affect me, it was his blatant xenophobia, bigotry and false hoods that I called out time and time again, shame on those of you who accepted what he posted without censure but hey each to his own.

Despicable eh? To not believe a thing he posts? Thats the thing about posting lies and falsehoods nobody but simpleton's believes a word of what you post, so IF and its a bloody big IF his claims were true then he shouldn't be surprised after the bullshxxt and lies and made up stories that he posted that I don't believe him - thats a side from the fact that I have no sympathy for anybody who posted the outrageous bigotted stuff he did - opinions are one thing, the stuff he posted was on a different level but clearly others found it acceptable which says a lot!

You are just like my 9 year old he has to have the last say ,I usually smack his arse and send him to bed Wish I could do the same with you Your clearly rattled to keep going over the same thing
Why did you keep replying to Tricky for two years if you didn't believe a word he said and he was a xenaphobe Probably because at the end of the day you really are the simpleton because narcissistic and egoistic people can never see the world as everyone else does

Right!, I am sorry guys but we don't want the petty squabbling on this message board. It tore the last one apart and it is not happening to this one. I have been trying to get more posters on the MB and childish name calling and falling out with fellow Rams supporters simply doesn't help in my quest.

So I am now closing this thread and hope we can get on with one another and comment on the exciting times around Derby County Football club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest Rams News