Rovrum tickets on sale | Vital Football

Rovrum tickets on sale

Rod Currie

Vital Football Legend
On Monday 29th Oct,Ya need 45000loyalty points to get a ticket on Monday. 2505 tickets are available to BLADES. UTCB

I am sure on past visits to the New York, we have been allocated more than that.

Wonderful stadium the NY, one of the best of the new build stadiums

can remember going there in 1979 and 15k blades there in a crowd of 20k lol

Was that when the wall collapsed, and the impartial Star claimed Unitedites had hammers and chisels to deliberately knock the wall down.

That lane at the side of the ground was a bit harem scarum when there was a big crowd as well

I think my happiest memory of Millmoor was when Bob Atkins scored that stunning goal that proved to be the winner, on our way to promotion

I am sure on past visits to the New York, we have been allocated more than that.

Wonderful stadium the NY, one of the best of the new build stadiums
Rovrum are strugglin to get more than 8k home fans in so perhaps they'll gi us some more when these 2505 have been sold.I agree the NY is alot better than most of the other new grounds(of this size)D'ya remember that fluke that Ronnie Moore scored at Millmoor when our keeper(Conroy i think)punched a cross and it hit Ronnie's head and flew in?We went darn to div 4 at the end of that season and they went up and Porterfield left the Millers to come to BDBL.UTCB

I was right there, and I can confirm there were no chisels and no hammers. We couldn't carry them as well as the crowbars...
yeah we were on the tivoli that day think it was just a crush at the end of the game really that sent it down half the end was millers other half blades but we had all the terrace and railway end as well just pay on day in those days barry butlin with the far post header to win it at the tivoli end

The hammers and chisels were carried by Pigs a few weeks later determined to outdo us when it came to knocking walls down, sad lot that they are:LOL:

The hammers and chisels were carried by Pigs a few weeks later determined to outdo us when it came to knocking walls down, sad lot that they are:LOL:
it was the following saturday i think and yeah the rumour at the time was they had taken tools with em dont know how true that is but very pathetic if true remember we came from a goal down in that game to win 2 1