Rotten to the Core | Page 5 | Vital Football

Rotten to the Core

A good read ... with the rather sad conclusion that (our very own) Kay Burley has way more integrity (or at least, her employers do) than do our PM, or his fellow Tory MPs.

If I got a parking ticket, or a speeding ticket, and I knew full well that I hadn't done anything wrong, I certainly wouldn't pay it.

Therefore, why did the PM pay?

Thing is, by paying, even though non-one will admit to it, there's an implicit admission that he accepted that he broke the rules/law.

In turn, this means that he misled parliament ....... cos as we all know, ignorance of the law is no defence.

What a tw@

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/boris-johnson-is-a-liar-commons-b2061623.html

I am honestly flabbergasted by this. Who on earth believes it's acceptable to sign an agreement but with no intention of honouring it, because the only reason you're signing it is so you can reform it later?!

Any road, wasn't it an "oven ready" deal? ...... why the hell would it need reforming?

Please, please, is anyone willing to defend this line from this long streak of piss?

Can't believe a word that smug says
Just shows how the average can thrive if they benefit from a private education.
Just shows the arrogance that develops during a private education

A very interesting point here (plucked from the depths of that bile-filled twitter)...

“If a monkey hoarded more bananas than it could eat, while most of the other monkeys starved, scientists would try to figure out what's wrong, but when humans do it we put them on the cover of Forbes”

You can't resist having a peek into OT, can you Tenfut. ;)

I have told you before I read EVERYTHING on Latics Speyk and Off Topic although I think O/T should be renamed the Moonay topic(s) as I would suggest 90% ish of the scribes are yours.

Fair enough Tenfut ...it was only in jest, tongue in cheek.

I don't mind being the main contributor to this section ... after all, someone has to be. Some posters tend to focus heavily on the transfer speculation, but that doesn't interest me in the slightest. When a player becomes ours, I'll support them whatever, but until that point, I don't really want to be bothered ... firstly as I don't see the point in posting negative stuff about players who might not end up with us anyway, and secondly, I don't have a clue who most of the players are !

Any road, back to the optic of our rotten ruling class ..... it really is do as I say, not as I do, one rule for them, another for us .....

Fair enough Tenfut ...it was only in jest, tongue in cheek.

I don't mind being the main contributor to this section ... after all, someone has to be. Some posters tend to focus heavily on the transfer speculation, but that doesn't interest me in the slightest. When a player becomes ours, I'll support them whatever, but until that point, I don't really want to be bothered ... firstly as I don't see the point in posting negative stuff about players who might not end up with us anyway, and secondly, I don't have a clue who most of the players are !

Any road, back to the optic of our rotten ruling class ..... it really is do as I say, not as I do, one rule for them, another for us .....

Rather him than me. Nearest I want to get to that dump is 37000 ft in a Boeing or Airbus.

Beautiful place. Lovely people.

Beautiful place - maybe

Lovely people - anything but.

Landed in Nantes about 3 years ago with a medical emergency. Young lad about 10/11 years old. The treatment by the French airport workers was despicable.

I could tell you the full story but don't have time right now.

Beautiful place - maybe

Lovely people - anything but.

Landed in Nantes about 3 years ago with a medical emergency. Young lad about 10/11 years old. The treatment by the French airport workers was despicable.

I could tell you the full story but don't have time right now.

There are horrible people everywhere ... here included ... maybe especially here watching some of the pitch invasion antics in recent days.

Sorry for your bad experience, but we've been all over France, and (except for Paris - same as big cities all around the world) have been met with nothing but respect, courtesy and friendship.

Let's try a different take on things.

It seems some folk (bewilderingly to me) still want to give the PM the (greatest) benefit of any (slightest bit of) doubt with regard to whether or not he knew he was at a party ... and I suppose that's fair enough, when we were led to believe that a cake had suddenly been thrust in front of him ...... and that was it.

However, given his mates/colleagues/employees are a probably more than a little pissed off that they've copped for more fines than he has, then as was always going to be the case, evidence is starting to be leaked.

All I can say is that if the unblurred man in these photos wasn't aware that he was indeed at a party, then he doesn't deserve to be in charge of an office stapler, let alone the government of the country.

https://www.itv.com/news/2022-05-23...nking-at-downing-street-party-during-lockdown

I have to say up front that I don't know the source of this particular clip. Contrary to what hindley has implied on numerous occasions, I don't post any old shite from twitter ... just proper stuff from valid news sources.

This however, may well be some kind of spoof for a Downing St Christmas tape .... but I doubt it. It looks to be a proper interview .... but what programme, I don't know.

So ...... assuming it to be genuine, ..... I'm gobsmacked. Truly gobsmacked. What's the saying? ...... "when they tell you who they are, believe them"?

Well PM ........ I believe you. Now feck off.

The thread title 'Rotten to the Core'.....should be the Tories new slogan. Just when you think this lot can't sink any lower out comes the pictures of the parties & then the Panorama documentary...unbelievable, well no it shouldn't as there seems to be something every other day...from dodgy covid procurement deals, to tax dodging, to lies followed by more lies then the embarrassing stooge sent out to front up the next excuse to the media.

Slimier than a very slimy thing that's got itself excessively slimy.
1f621.png