Rotten to the Core | Page 2 | Vital Football

Rotten to the Core

And now we have Claudia Webb given a prison sentence, albeit suspended, for harassment, part of which entailed threatening to throw acid in the victims face and send naked pictures to her family. And let’s not forget she succeeded Vaz who admitted buying Class A drugs for prostitutes. How these people become MPs is beyond me. I note she is moaning that she can’t afford the 17 grand court costs - perhaps she should have a word with Paterson and find out how to increase her income.

I reckon Johnson' shitting himsel. He;s already bent - well, broke - the rules for Patel, and he's in a real shitty place re donated holidays, redecorating, PPE, Cummings and lying to parliament. The drip drip drip might just do for him yet.

I can imagine that behind the scenes, Gove (I suppose at least he's a competent little shit !) will be working away ti undermine the buffoon.

Not sorting the NI issue before Christmas might just be the silver bullet.

So conjecture. Having an unqualified person undertake a variety of roles raises questions as to competence such as refusal to interview witnesses. Lack of appeal procedure is also odd. Clearly the system isn’t as good as it should be and it has raised doubts as to the validity of the outcome, though the evidence itself seems pretty definitive in this case. It seems you are still conflating the two issues.
I know where you are coming from, but how do you know she is unqualified, just as you do not know why OP's wife took such a dreadful decision.
You are just as guilty of conjecture
I was not conflating 2 issues, I responded to your conjecture and what I believed was your misunderstanding (based on what I had seen reported)
I agree with everything you say from "clearly"

I have to say, any sympathy (and it's not much) that one might have with Paterson immediately goes away listening to his self pitying resignation statement.

He's actually accused folk including MPs !!! of "publicly mock and deride Rose's death and belittling our pain".

I've neither heard nor read anything of the sort.

I know where you are coming from, but how do you know she is unqualified, just as you do not know why OP's wife took such a dreadful decision.
You are just as guilty of conjecture
I was not conflating 2 issues, I responded to your conjecture and what I believed was your misunderstanding (based on what I had seen reported)
I agree with everything you say from "clearly"

Shes a former social worker. She’s hasn’t a degree in law nor has experience in investigating, prosecuting, or adjudicating on complex or sensitive offences. She is therefore unqualified and doesn’t possess the requisite gravitas to hold an important post. Hope this helps

I have to say, any sympathy (and it's not much) that one might have with Paterson immediately goes away listening to his self pitying resignation statement.

He's actually accused folk including MPs !!! of "publicly mock and deride Rose's death and belittling our pain".

I've neither heard nor read anything of the sort.

The article he wrote in the Telegraph was just as bad and hit the wrong tone.

Shes a former social worker. She’s hasn’t a degree in law nor has experience in investigating, prosecuting, or adjudicating on complex or sensitive offences. She is therefore unqualified and doesn’t possess the requisite gravitas to hold an important post. Hope this helps
Fine

I might be being a little thick here ......... but what's that supposed to be? (I know it's a company, but is it a real one .......and if so, doing what?)
It is on the companies house site, it is a real company, with real wing nut directors.
I did see theirs aims and objectives, think it is on the same site.
They apparently want to set up a real museum
Viscount Ridley (coal baron and climate denier) is the brother of OP's wife.
OPS wife was a board member of Aintree, the Grand National sponsors are OPs friends Randox
Neat

I'll post this on this thread, (as you're happy to respond on here MiW ;)) but it could easily have gone on (one of) the Brexit thread(s).

Listen right to the end though ....... I've seen the Kwarteng clip (as well as the one of him trying to back-pedal on not reading the Paterson report before voting ... he's a shocking liar), and it's frankly laughable.

Seems like Boris and Co think they can do whatever they like because they have a majority in the HOC.

Snouts in Trough
Bullying
Cronyism
Corruption
Lying
Cheating
Dispensing with any unelected official who dares stand up to them

They really make my skin crawl.