Rotherham v Derby County Preview | Vital Football

Rotherham v Derby County Preview

I can't help but feel beating Preston and Ipswich at home and Hull away doesn't really qualify as "an incredible run". Come back with that comment when it's 7 league wins in a row. For now that's nowt but hyperbole.

I can't help but feel beating Preston and Ipswich at home and Hull away doesn't really qualify as "an incredible run". Come back with that comment when it's 7 league wins in a row. For now that's nowt but hyperbole.
When you are in 4th after 6 games and had a 4-1 thumping and a loss to Millwall, that is an incredible run................:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::Fingers::Fingers::Fingers:

You can only beat who is put in front of you. Got well and truly done by the DYS, threw the game away at the Den by not being at the races in the first half and could have been 4 down rather than 2, could have had 4 ourselves 2nd half rather than the one we got.....

What is heartening is the fact that we look fit enough and possess sufficient givafuquedness (or Mason Bennet does anyway) to still be going for the win at the death. With FLs team it really aint over till it's over.

1-1 at Rovrum last season, 3-3 the 2 seasons prior to that. Time for a win.

Best team won, we weren't at the races! We signed Marriott because of his goals, I think it's time to start him with Waghorn for a few games to see what he can do!

Latest Rams News