Rotherham United Fan Comments | Vital Football

Rotherham United Fan Comments

Calvin Plummer

Vital Football Legend
Chris Houton is a boring git and his sides are great at defending! Will we have enough to score and also they break quick! They've signed a fast frog so they'll be quick ont break!

Forest got a good win on Saturday at Blackburn and there new manager has a superb record in defence. I doubt we will have many chances tonight so need to take them if any come along. Like Norwich, Forest have some good attacking players in the likes of Grabban, Yates, Lolley, Freeman and Ameobi to name just a few. A point here would be some result. A win would be the first in 65 years at the City ground.

I wake up every morning and think that I am blessed that I have interests that extend further than an obsession with slagging off Paul Warne every waking hour.
My new guitar arrived Friday. I've been a Rotherham United supporter all of my life, but music in general and guitars are my passion. Got this baby last Friday. Someone once told me that I can make a guitar cry. This guitar almost made me cry the first time that I plugged it into an amp.

This is a football site not this is your life talk about me not sticking to the post there is a match on.

LOL. You and your mate were doing my crust in with your obsessive hatred of anything pertaining to Rotherham United.

Are Forest still sniffing around Crookes?

Might have an eye on another bid in Jan.

I understand squad rotation but resting our best player after just 5 games?

No Knockeart?

Can't knock that selection.

We have 65% possession, after 3 minutes, yet Forest had 2 shots on goal.

Neither team having much time on the ball.

Forest very organised and getting plenty pf bodies behind the ball when we have the ball.

This sky commentator is getting on my tits! Aren’t they supposed to be impartial?

Nobody looks threatening yet.

"Little Rotherham starting to prove troublesome" - Tosser.

We look very laboured. Everything seems like it's too much effort. What is up with crooks these days, hes just not on it. Early days, but this game is starting to look like the last championship campaign.

Hope this is not a kiss of death but Grabban looks to have lost it.

Looks like two teams not entirely high on quality battling like crazy but think that many mid table teams will be like this.

A fairly dull first half but as the away side that suits us. Yet again we dont look out of place against a team with a lot of good players in it. See what the second half brings, but encouraging so far. Think I might log off after 85 mins to spare myself the pain! Lovely guitar that, TC. I play a bit but probably not to your standard. My audiences have been known to cry. I have a Washburn that was bought for me by my parents 31 years ago, and it is my prize possession. My favourite to play at the moment though is a Yamaha 3/4 sized electro acoustic that we recently bought my eldest daughter as a birthday present. Loads of fun! Up the Millers.

Pen! Who's taking it? Dan - THE MAN!

Very soft that but we'll take it.

That was probably the most reluctant award of a penalty I've ever seen from a ref! Seemed to be spending ages thinking of reasons not to give it. Clear trip on 'Tiger' Jones.

Woody lost his man there. Should have been the equaliser.

Wow what a miss.

This Feckin ref.

This ref won't be happy until they score.

Living dangerously. They hit the post after Crooks gives the ball away in a good position.

Looking very vulnerable down either flank after those subs.

This is going to be a long 20 minutes.

We can cut down their right at will.

Forest chucking everything but the kitchen sink, we need a break away, & get a decisive 2nd goal.

Great goal by them.

Had to happen. Ragged defence.

Christie causing problems all night down our left.

What a ric from Icky.

Can we have a shot at goal please?

****ing ref would save it for them.

Well done lads but another what if story, on to the next.

Excellent result in the end. We've played much better and lost. Well done lads.

Hard earned point and not a little fortunate. Probably the worst we've played this season, shame after a more fluent game on Saturday but lost half of the defence and it showed.

After the Millers goal getting peppered by the Forest team, Rotherham showed their salt & held on for a precious point, well done lads.

Good point but a shocking last 30 minutes, ran out of steam again! What’s happened to the fitness?

They don't half put you through it don't they? Not a great game but a good battling performance and a well earned point. I'd have taken that before kick off so well done lads.

Happy with the point in the end but substitutions nearly cost us again, Why take miller off who had been attacking and defending well all game on the left side?

Well they say luck evens up and it certainly did tonight. How Grabban missed that late chance I don’t know. It must go down as one of the great misses. Time we had a bit of good fortune. Great point.

Rode our luck at times.

I thought a point was a fair result they hammered our defence for twenty mins but the main thing that we can take from this is the silly mistakes have gone.

Best we could hope for. We battled, can't ask no more. Our keeper kept us in the game but rest of the side couldn't fault.

It was disappointing to drop those two points after being in front again but were we a little lucky not to lose all three???!

I reckon we've just reclaimed all the bad luck that we've experienced in the past 4 games. A great point!